Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_MaXamus

been long time no speak

lol unbann him he just got out

As a reminder of the bans forum rules

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

I never told you that you could get Kreamz back.

QUOTE (Aislinn @ Dec 8 2008, 11:17 PM)

I have made no decision on you, I am still getting information about your activities and am gathering up logs to confirm who was on your characters at those times.

You can at least count on the 30 days.

You never said indefinite till now an u never replied an ave me back an info this is last post u made on my topic.

I haven't decided. As I said, at least the 30 days. And even still you won't get everything back if at all, just one character. It's really not the brightest thing to keep scamming after your main characters get locked.

:closedeyes: i can send u the logs of you saying that it would be atleast 30 days an i may not get all my stuff back......... if u said i wasnt getting it back then i would have never wrote u on this sitt bugging you. an just curious i kno mr dekke got banned plenty of times an u kept giving him chances so why when i mess up 1 time i go threw all this :confused:

"at least 30 days" and "if at all" really should have been clues. Your constant hounding and comparing yourself to others sure hasn't helped.

You want an answer right now? Fine. No.

Edit: Nothing has indicated that you would be even a neutral re-addition back into EL society, let alone a positive one, but rather a negative and troublesome one. Your most recent deleted posts have definitely proven as such, and that you are not sorry or even care that you did any wrongdoing.