Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Bell South Canada got a character creation ban

Due to the char "ban_me_ban_me", this ISP got a character creation ban, joining their brother ISP, Energo UK. Our club is growing, keep up the good work.

*wonders if he could get aol banned*

pffffff, no need, thing is shit at staying connected anyway

fyi, aol 9.0 is not better than aol 8.0

it isn't faster or any of tht other crap, they just changed some pictures nd layouts nd slowed it down to annoy us more.... :evil:

fyi, no one cares about aol. period. They waste perfectly good cds. i find it amazing that aol keeps using the same marketing strategy of spamming their cds, making version after version with minor changes, and offering more minutes that people can't even use (to use up all of the hours within the time limit you would have to be on almost nonstop) when it obviously isn't working? And people, don't be cheap and just use free trial after free trial. Seriously, i have a reliable ISP for $9. Don't tell me you can't afford that.

Anyway, i wonder if anyone new will be able to play in the future with all these isp bans.

amen...i used to have aol...but it doesnt connect..makes the shitty dialup noise even more so than others...and it even doesnt allow u to do some stuf like certain websites and browser sites dont work

ban_me_ban_me was banned again after having been created and spamming. Might be a copycat, might be same person working around the creation ban?

eh, at least in these threads going off topic doesn't make that much of a difference, since there's no big on topic conversations anyway.

I just hope ent doesn't go too far with ISP bans because then no one new will be able to play. It kinda sucks for those people who are just unlucky enough to have that isp, but then again, i don't know any better way.

Off-topic:

Anti-Spiritus partition! copy and past this into your signature to get rid of teh evil killerlamb!

how does an anti-spiritus partition get rid of killerlamb?

hey entropy can i please! get unbanned i LOVE this game i play it 24/7, and yes i know i made a big mistake but i only was trying it out,...(the muelzo_02 guyz) i didnt know what i was doing PLZ give me ONE more change to prove myself ONE CHANCE, i promise i will better myself PLEASE....thnx ...my char is SoulReaver... :P:cry::cry:

If you didn't post it in a three months old thread that noone's reading anymore, you might have a higher chance of Entropy noticing.

holey shit this is a old thread MAKE A NEW ONE NeXt TIME PLZZZ!!!

fyi get optimum online its best ive seen around