Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nijura

Rayla is back

Judge noone k, I still like him/her even though I've never met em. I just won't let them bag sit for me. :hiya:

Edited by Hermit

you really made my day...and stop whining, it doesn't suite such big pr0 like you ;)

:hiya: I like this guy's thinking. :)

i think the most not understand this tread fd guild not speak about this little fes in bag we talk about rayla (please apologize me)...

somebody say its pro bj? now what! everybody can make it 10 times a day come invisible und catch a bag that should be pro??

lol the point is rayla can not catch this bag allone he call for helper thx to tyrone for this.

and skodarap what u want in this thread? you love rayla ok pm her in game about this nobody listen ur voice here......

Rayla is a pain in the ass but she makes the game more interesting on a number of levels. Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to help her or even let the her trade with our guild bots, but at the end of the day I like what she brings to the game.

If this were a single player game, it would have taken me about 5 seconds to get bored with mixing things or fighting things to earn XP. Social interaction is what makes the game interesting, and social interactions are never as entertaining as when your social group is mortal enemies with another person or group of people.

So, welcome back, Rayla, and I hope you get ass cancer. :hiya:

Edited by DinkyDee

Each individual should be careful when working with bags, loosing the contents of a bag is only your own responsibility.

It is sad for those who lost the bag but the person getting everything the others worked for should get some credit too... It is just a different choice about how to play the game.

It seems that the person and recourses were blocked for quite some time, that seems unacceptable to me tho. If a guild can do this, what would stop an enemy guild from doing the same when you guys were working on another big project?

and skodarap what u want in this thread? you love rayla ok pm her in game about this nobody listen ur voice here......

What am I doing here? Well, just showing you all that not all of the community will support your whining and be chasing Rayla till the rest of her EL days. If you were stupid enough to get bag-jumped, expect to be laughed at :)

Just curious, does expressing my opinion, which happens to be critical toward your way of dealing with your guild project, a flame war? Would it mean that only opinions pointing Rayla as an nasty and evil person are considered valid? In this case we wouldn't be able to post at all in this or any other forums.

I will stay with my opinion. Keeping 15k FEs (or any other valueable) items in bag which could be bagjumped in case of some random events (a teleport nexus) or planned and badly synchronised bags passing IS stupid (Mind, I call this way of dealing with bag stupid and not people doing it. I'm far from judging people in this case.). ....

its not very helpful, if a moderator jumps on the plain forum users as you sometimes do.

and its not very wise to be even proud of that.

why not try to act as a role model and avoid words like 'stupid'?

or would you like me saying: i have read some stupid things from you, (but i'm not calling you stupid of course, only what you said was stupid)

:)

its not very helpful, if a moderator jumps on the plain forum users as you sometimes do.

As weird as it sounds mods are human beings as well :) so they do have a rights to have their opinions, no?

I believe that what Iori (and other mods) post are their private opinions, unless they clearly state it is official (or topic and content clearly indicates that).

and its not very wise to be even proud of that.

why not try to act as a role model and avoid words like 'stupid'?

or would you like me saying: i have read some stupid things from you, (but i'm not calling you stupid of course, only what you said was stupid)

:)

Go for it. To err is human, to persist is devilish. If I make a mistake I prefer being corrected. I hate repeating the same mistake again.

PS. Nevermind. Cruella stated it in a much more polite way than I did :P

Edited by Iori

Tyrone and later the pkg-guild began to mule the content of the bag. So we blocked the way out. We stand near together, so that nobody could get out.

Hi,

I was not muling, as I was obviously sitting right next to Rayla the whole time

I was just mixing for EFES :)

-Ena.

PS you're redtagged to PkG, what's the problem? :P

wtf? nice to hear umb and PkG Guild, im surprised, welcome to my ignore list.

Cheers for Rayla!

Good to see you back...

-Skod

red tagged, ignored and welcome to my pk list naughty n00b.

I've been back in PkG for months, terrible loss, I don't speak to you for 3-4 month intervals... how will I survive with no friends? /heartbroken

This thread wasn't about your person ignore list based on peoples opinions, so i don't care, btw- i heard YOUR new guildie likes to serp MY allies spawns? Maybe you should look into that :(

Tyrone and later the pkg-guild began to mule the content of the bag. So we blocked the way out. We stand near together, so that nobody could get out.

Hi,

I was not muling, as I was obviously sitting right next to Rayla the whole time

I was just mixing for EFES :)

-Ena.

PS you're redtagged to PkG, what's the problem? :P

wtf? nice to hear umb and PkG Guild, im surprised, welcome to my ignore list.

Cheers for Rayla!

Good to see you back...

-Skod

red tagged, ignored and welcome to my pk list naughty n00b.

Who are you going to kill with ur a/d? but more to the point...

Guild Fire Dragons has 79 members. The guild URL is: http://www.el-fd.eu

General info: We are a friendly guild whose members help each other. We don't accept: BJ, Scammer, Outlaws, PK'er... We are looking for german speaking people.

Joining the guild: You want to Join us? PM: KommerzGandalf, Yariel, Cyberwulf or ago ingame or go to our Guildsite and click Join Us :(

You don't PK, yet you have a PK list? and you Don't allow outlaw's is why you have suddensam in your guild?

Fail.

-Sabb

Do you know how to post w/o cursing? Just curious. I've seen others post about Rayla without the swearing.
omg swears!!!11`

all the mum's of all EL players will be pissed!

Ater they look at your siggy and what you just said, all the mums will say "Now children, stay in school, go to college or you will grow up to be like this man" :devlish:

Grow up to be what? not a communist? :P

Edit: removed the whole text as it shouldn't have been here anyways. Matter being worked on.

Edited by rauch

KommerzGandalf, you have all my sympathy.

I really don't understand why people should support Rayla or post messages like the one Rauch wrote o_O...

p.s.: *to all bjers supporters* Erstad was way better than Rayla ^_^

I really don't understand why people should support Rayla or post messages like the one Rauch wrote o_O...

You don't have to understand it (and I don't expect anyone to understand what I wrote), as you don't know any of the facts which lead to what I wrote.

Rofl, I just was looking at all those screenshots and figured out Rayla needs to join my guild.

radu: I mean, stealing 200 FEs is cool, but still 18K? that's epic :(

xD

-Gohan

Rofl, I just was looking at all those screenshots and figured out Rayla needs to join my guild.

radu: I mean, stealing 200 FEs is cool, but still 18K? that's epic :)

xD

-Gohan

Too bad they're mine :(

Yes, it is tuff for players that are trusting and dont bj. I died in an invasion, and my bag was saved. It was just junk stuff, no loss.

I said thanks and went back, and low and behold rayla was sitting it. When he saw me he poofed the bag and wouldnt give it to me.

I pm'd the person who said they had saved it for me, and asked if it was a joke. They replied, that rayla came up to them and said he was my best pal, and would watch it for me.

So they gave it to him. LOL.

Lots of tricks in the rayla bag. That was a good one. I didnt loose anything, but i was still angry.

Its not luring, or bag jumping, its just plain lying. Lol.

Someone said the community decides. I feel that if you can tele over the line to the resources, then thats ok.

It is a game after all. Need to carry those ess with you. I think blocking resoursces is when you cannot get through a door, or once someone went afk on the spot to get into the titanium mine.

The mod came and tried to get in from each feasable spot and couldnt so moved the afk player. But inside a cave? you would ask a mod to come and move a player, because another player wanted to stand in that spot and har the resource?

So, if you are har the resource is that the same as blocking it?

Must you give up your spot to let someone out who is closed in? Perhaps losing that spot to another harvester?

First there first serve.

Should you be able to use tele to jump out? So you may not har in a tight spot if your magic isnt high enough to tele out? Always carry a ring?

It is a game. When mother tele me to the top of a hill with no way down a couple weeks ago, should i have called a mod for help to get me down? Mother blocked my way to everything.

I thought it was so funny, didnt even know i could be up there. I didnt have any tele ess, nor a ring to jump, but i did call a mate to come rescue me, lol.

Its a game. Perhaps in this game we should all be bj's? Can you imagine? wow, we'd never get anything done by oursleves.

wait, that might be fun too.

Hi, i want to honestly apologize for all what i have done... i thought it was fun and all but now i see it was childish and there are no words to explain how bad im feeling.

I started my own guild and i will play quiet for now so i would like to ask all EL community for a new chance and dont even worry if you see me around because i wont ever do something bad to another EL player again. I'v learned my lesson.

Thats all,

Rayla

I guess her apology was just total bullshit

Edited by cycrosism

Hi, i want to honestly apologize for all what i have done... i thought it was fun and all but now i see it was childish and there are no words to explain how bad im feeling.

I started my own guild and i will play quiet for now so i would like to ask all EL community for a new chance and dont even worry if you see me around because i wont ever do something bad to another EL player again. I'v learned my lesson.

Thats all,

Rayla

I guess her apology was just total bullshit

Hard to tell, she bagjumped them 8 days ago now, but no other reports since.

Perhaps they did something to piss her off? That's something we don't know.

-Gohan

anyone who has tried to quit smoking sometimes has the occasional smoke even after they have quit :whistle:

I'm interested with Rayla's version myself. Obviously, though, she isn't interested in Disputes forums anymore :>