Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Buying all enriched ess and stones For a reason

Buying Enriched essences, Enrichment stones, Binding stones , Serpent stones

Why Sell to Me or Odin instead of other bots or players

Myself or my Bot Odin is not Buying these just to sell them and make a profit from the trade

The idea is to turn them in to needed/wanted items that are rare in game

Now Loader can make any craft item in the game and will soon have his Manu level up high enough to make Dragon Blades and Bronze swords but to do this he needs the right ings

I suggest you keep all your rare items and if you need something made pm me or leave a message with Odin or gossip we will make stuff for you

But if you would rather have the gold coins, then if you sell to Odin or me at least they will be used to make other items and not resold for a profit

At the moment Donkeh is buying Binding stones for 40kgc but reselling them for 60kg he also does similar things with Efe's Serp stones and many other items

Its up to you but I have turned many an Ele in to Mols, Efe's into Vial moulds, Serp swords, steel and Tit armour Have made saving stones arrow moulds

All these items which I have made and put back into the game the rare ings came from you guys

Even ^v^ Guild now name changed to PKG Guild recently sold Odin about 15 enriched death essence and some Enriched life essence also a load or seridium bars which I have been turning in to Mols, Harvest meds and soon Bronze swords (Thanks guys)

The rates for buying the rare items I have set the same as Donkeh pays slightly higher if you are a Thor guildie or your guild is on Odins friends list.

So like i said its up to you guys : But the ^v^=PKG guild is always trying to sell me what their Bot has bought at at higher prices so they can make a profit / I just want to make loads of rare items for the server

As of next week Odin will be lowering his Hydro bars to 10kgc each part of the January sales :confused: wil also take private orders for bigger orders

Have fun guys

Loader :P Handys main man

You sell your made items for way too much. Just because you can, since you are the only person making those items. It is not really 'helping' its just making loads of profit.

I'd do the same if i had a monopoly on some items, but id be fair about doing so.

Edit: This thread is really lame.

Edited by ProHibited

You don't know anything about my Bot, or what I do with it, thus having no right to comment on it, and say something it's not.

At the moment, Donkeh makes .5gc on each Spirit Rest, and .5gc per Essence. (Health, Matter.) And I buy my Stones/Enrichables from players, not on Donkeh. I've got enough of everything to keep me going. You buy things for low prices, yet sell them for ALOT more than what they are worth. Example: Medallion of Life, you buy all ings for ~15k, and sell it for 35k. You think this is helping the server in any way? Not to mention you selling Rostogol Stones for 10k each, when they are 1$. I sell mine for 4-4.5k

I make little GC on what I sell, so people will buy from me, I don't need GC, GC is useless if you have no items when it's impossible to buy something.

I myself chose to put that Binding Stone on the Bot, because I don't need as many as I do. So if someone else wants it they can buy it. It's the only Bot in-game that sells Enriched Essences, Rare Stones, and Cloaks.

Have fun.

You sell your made items for way too much. Just because you can, since you are the only person making those items. It is not really 'helping' its just making loads of profit.

I'd do the same if i had a monopoly on some items, but id be fair about doing so.

Edit: This thread is really lame.

Serpent sword i sell for 20kgc but pay up to 12kgc just for the efe

Mols i sell for 25kgc but buy ele's for 4kgc

dont forget i do have to acount for losses to

you get the price set for enemy's thats why it seems high to you

other wise your guild would just sell what their bot buys straight to odin at a profit

Most items i sell are not on odin they are just there for players who need them right away and alot of the times i just manu/craft for the ings and i garentee the item if i loose the ing's i replace them from my own storage

I hope this make sence Handy

My point is not limited to just one item that your bot might be selling. It was about you saying you help the server, being such a nice guy etc.

If you really want to help just try to be honest,

don't talk for other people,

don't quote someone and try to turn that comment into something that the person clearly did not mean,

don't justify things that don't really matter, like selling at a profit :P.

stop repeating yourself over and over again when it comes to certain topics.

A MoL for 25k is quite a lot, I wouldn't buy for that much money...

Lots of big talk here and various accusations and counter accusations. But actions speak louder than words. I think long-time players know which people are really working in the best interest of the server and which are just talking about it.

I won't attempt to condemn or justify Odin's prices, but I will point out that Handy gave away many K worth of stuff in the One Year Anniversary Bag Jump contest. I noticed and appreciated the gesture.

And if you're interested in Canned's sales profit (which by the way the other bot owners talk, must be pretty small in comparison), PM me in game and I'll explain how he works.

All those who play on the PK Server have noticed what is going with the 3 sales bots we have and what the people that own them do to the community by using them in the way they do.

I still can say, I don't support Bots and this post happened to make me believe I am right in doing it.

Binding stones, EFE, Hydro bars... just join @3 and see it for yourself. Why discuss it anymore, only new players that don't bother to read @1 will miss what is going on with bots and bots owners.

EDIT

1 year celebration had a lot of items that Handyman gave away while I was online and more while I was off, but he didn't get them with the bot, otherwise he wouldn't be selling the ammount of items he sells to everyone. So this part would have to be more of a thank you for all the work, there for not related to this topic

Edited by Segor

My point is not limited to just one item that your bot might be selling. It was about you saying you help the server, being such a nice guy etc.

If you really want to help just try to be honest,

don't talk for other people,

don't quote someone and try to turn that comment into something that the person clearly did not mean,

don't justify things that don't really matter, like selling at a profit :) .

stop repeating yourself over and over again when it comes to certain topics.

All i have done is posted a maket topic asking to buy certain items and stating reasons why i think its best to sell to me

Its you yet again that has decided to come out with loads more bs in one of my threads I even thanked you for the enriched essences you sold me

If you are just trying to raise your post count then start your own topics

I also posted that people should keep hold of rare items or i would mix stuff for them

If not they can train their own char's to mix stuff but if they needed gc then i would pay more and put the items for good use

Bkc ty for your post Odin donated over 100kgc worth of items for our Yearly Anniversary

Prohibited really guy i am only another player im not that important but you are right i do try to help the server as much as i can as do alot of us that play regulary with running events and donating to the gwis

Handyman

First of all, it's GIWS (Global Invasion Warning System) - how hard is it to spell right??

Second, if you want to fling dung at each other, go do that somewhere else.

@Handy -> a big TY for everything you have done for the server, especially the One year anniversary donation AND your levels, making it possible for us to have high-end items in the server. BUT I doubt you should try to influence anyone's decision who to sell their items to.

Personally, I sold the only Binding stone I had to Donkeh, since he's in my guild, and I thought that Liquid brothers would use it. However, they sold it to you, so the next Binding is probably going straight to you - I have no intention to let PkG's earn extra gcs in resales.

Handyman, you repeat your opinion about ^v^/PKG and/or DonkeH in multiple threads that you start. So I feel free to give my opinion about you/your guild/your bot.

Just like PKi, post count is just a number that has no value. I dont see why some people think it is actually worth something...

Personally, I sold the only Binding stone I had to Donkeh, since he's in my guild, and I thought that Liquid brothers would use it. However, they sold it to you, so the next Binding is probably going straight to you - I have no intention to let PkG's earn extra gcs in resales.

Thank you DHT for clearing up any remaining issues for those who don't play the server but read the forums. At least there is one PkG member that can stay on topic ;)

DHT

Thank you for your post but next time you have a binding stone just let me know i will turn it into a sword for you

Or something else that you might need

BUT I doubt you should try to influence anyone's decision who to sell their items to.

I guess you might be right there but it is a market section

I did say it up to the individual and its best to keep their rare stuff

Was just trying to point out i would much rather make them or others good stuff with their rare items than letting someone make 20kgc profit on reselling the it

Maybe i should make another market post about buying /manuing stuff and not name any names

But the thread will still get infected or go off topic

Thanks again

Handy

First of all, it's GIWS (Global Invasion Warning System) - how hard is it to spell right??

Second, if you want to fling dung at each other, go do that somewhere else.

@Handy -> a big TY for everything you have done for the server, especially the One year anniversary donation AND your levels, making it possible for us to have high-end items in the server. BUT I doubt you should try to influence anyone's decision who to sell their items to.

We've never sold one Binding Stone, we always keep/use ours.. I've got 1 on the Bot, and 2 in storage. And they will all get used soon.

Either way I'm done, all the Bots get used for different things, sell to whoever you want.

Liquid:

I make little GC on what I sell, so people will buy from me, I don't need GC, GC is useless if you have no items when it's impossible to buy something.

You buy binding stones for 45k but you sell them for 65k LMAO!!!

Liquid:

You buy binding stones for 45k but you sell them for 65k LMAO!!!

Nope, that was one I found on Tera a while back, and it's set at 60k to enemies. Not to mention it's a rare item, and dose not have a set price in-game.

Why try and say something thats pointless? Noone really cares about it, things I sell the most of I get the least GC for.

I sold the only Binding stone I had to Donkeh

Nope, that was one I found on Tera a while back

What you swapped the binding stones LMAO

Does it really matter

Anyone can type /Donkeh wanted then /Donkeh inv just to see what you are buying and selling at

So players can make up there own mind

Back to MY TOPIC

Buying all enriched essence / Binding stones / serp stones /enrichment stones

Either sell to me in game or sell to odin

Otherwise keep them I will turn them into something nice for you

Handy

@liquid Oh.. so its okay for you to say you dont make much gc and then justify. Np was just curious how it worked.. doesn't have anything to do with enemy status.. You were just saying you dont have a bot to make much gc.. I guess 20k gc is certainly NOT MUCH.

Edited by kit_gw

I have a ques tion concerning y our makin service that is a dvertised in the market section.

Fairly often a note is attached to a market topic thread wi th the words "enemy guilds need not apply".

Now my ques tion: is there an op tion for enemy guilds to have some nice items made by you when

ingredients ar e supplied (+ prop er payment). Don't mind my asking but I noticed such a note was

not attached t o this particular topic. I really hope that this is not an issue for anyone.

At the moment I fear I do not have the required items for nice items to be made,

so pming you about it just did not seem appropriate. Instead a forum message

that is available to all those who wish to have this information can be a time saving

and much more efficient way to gain information!

I wish you all the best luck with your skills, buying, and mixing services!

My reason for not posting in your new forum topic is because I too am very

afraid that it might derail or just go off topic. It can be hard to determine what

a post is about when multiple aspects of the game are contained in just one post!

Regards, ProHibited the genuine reply'er

Edited by ProHibited