Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mattyu

>><<

i don't see if you saw but soul apologized, maybe you are blind? and they changed subject right after.

it was just the lyrics of a song he twisted a little bit, i did the same to senzon, except it was with the whole song... he didn't abuse me for that, grow up.

Basically, I think it would have kept going on and on with harassment if it was not for LadyAz stepping in and insisting that both sides stop all IG's.

SouLove apologized for bad jokes and so it is up to LaRa if he wants to forgive SouLove or not.

Sabbath started pming us insisting in PK with the comments from SouLove and some minor talk from Senzon.

If SouLove can apologize for harassing us, why can't Sabbath?

Basically, I think it would have kept going on and on with harassment if it was not for LadyAz stepping in and insisting that both sides stop all IG's.

SouLove apologized for bad jokes and so it is up to LaRa if he wants to forgive SouLove or not.

Sabbath started pming us insisting in PK with the comments from SouLove and some minor talk from Senzon.

If SouLove can apologize for harassing us, why can't Sabbath?

because sabbath doesn't want to? :rolleyes:

Because i didn't do anything wrong and No i will not apologize. this isn't school grow up. practice what you preach nathan.

Well, sorry if my view on your pk morals offend you. They annoy alot of pkers.

I would still like to know if I was right about where you got ahold of our #GM messages though.

It seems like LaRa is done with this topic. After I get my answer, I would like this thread to be locked.

i am just shocked that you would even say such a thing....

I am just shocked to see you posting a complaint thread about #ig spamming/flamming.

During your time in wWw i witnessed you start flaming people in #ig many times, in fact your unprecedented use of the #ig command is one of the reasons you got kicked (although that was for crying on #ig, not so much flaming :rolleyes:)

Anyways, the game provides an easy, costless and full-proof way to stop unwanted #ig's from any guild:

#ig_block <tag>

Disputes post is phail.

go serping sabbath lol thats what u do good :P

suddensam; you were shit tagged for serping SenZon for no reason at all. any guild that you join will be shitlisted also. have fun with that. :)

go serping sabbath lol thats what u do good ;)

suddensam; you were shit tagged for serping SenZon for no reason at all. any guild that you join will be shitlisted also. have fun with that. :)

how no reason ???? you grandmas are all irritating as hell !!!!!!!!!!!

go serping sabbath lol thats what u do good :(

how no reason ???? you grandmas are all irritating as hell !!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell if eXe is drunk, or if he is refering to SenZon's annoyingly loud family that tends to interrupt skype.

;):)

I am used to WwW guild being disrespectful in IG and PMs. Why the are on IG ignore and I have many of them on Ignore personally. Also why I now like to BROD them (they made first strike).

I have found put them on ignore seems to ticks them off it (at least they whined about it on channel 6 I was told), so it has 2 benifits, ticks them off and I can't heard them so they do not exist to me.

Guess they could try to PKing me but seems they are unsuccessful at that 1 on 1, even 2 on me, hell before they whined about the ubbers and got them reduced the whole guild attacked me and had a hard time. :)

Anyways to me they are a guild of whinners, put them on ignore and move on :)

Sure they will get in here and try to justify their constant rude behavior, I will not be back in here to read cause they are not here in my mind, their opinions do not matter to me anymore, they are ignored :P

Edited by Inglor

I'm the most unsuccesful one in my guild and i have Attila 7 times in my counters :P And Attila himself tried to brod us at first place :(

But who cares? he wont read this back :P lol

I am used to WwW guild being disrespectful in IG and PMs. Why the are on IG ignore and I have many of them on Ignore personally. Also why I now like to BROD them (they made first strike).

I have found put them on ignore seems to ticks them off it (at least they whined about it on channel 6 I was told)

#1: No Warlord has ever started something. We retaliate.

Our members may NOT do any of the following unless the person/guild in question is on our shitlist:

• Scam
  • Spawn Serp
  • BRoD (Normal branch is NOT to be used in PK either)
  • Bagjump* (excluding hyperspace bags)
  • Attack guild map guard bots

(* Put as simply as possible; our definition of "Bagjumping" is taking a bag that you did not cause the creation of. (i.e. when you PK a player and they drop a bag, you caused it to be created, hence taking it is not bagjumping.)

We do not consider hyperspace bag hunting as "bagjumping"... you 'create' the bag after all :P )

If a person/guild is on our shitlist (brown tagged), our members are free to do anything they like to them, so long as it does not break the EL game rules.

You serped kadlub in the first place, and when asked to stop you continued serping no?

Serping any Warlord will result in a warning to stop; you decide not to stop you will be shitlisted. Which then resulted in any guild a shitlisted person joins will be shitlisted till the offender is kicked/leaves the guild.

The way you get off the shitlist is to try to make a menz.

#2: Whomever your getting your info off, is as dumbfounded as you. Very likely seeing as you always manage to reply to these people in your so called "ignore list". But then again, they never existed in your little world :)

Guess they could try to PKing me but seems they are unsuccessful at that 1 on 1

lal

the first day i wore equipment in PK to like half the value of what you do i poofed u to UW np.

Korrode has become very agressive lately devlish.gif

Maybe has something to do with 2 wives? :)

Edited by Frost

Korrode has become very agressive lately devlish.gif

Maybe has something to do with 2 wives? :P

Problem is he hasn't seen his wives in a while... that would explain the excess agression :)