Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mattyu

>><<

wow, noone cares

these things go on EL 24/7, flaming is a lot worse in other guilds/situations

This isn't even worth the #abuse, theres nothing racist involved, and nathan weren't you the one complaining in ch 4 when you died about how it was a bug? and go the whole #Help_me involved?

lol wWw should've abused you for wasting their time when you died.

what happened to senzon's post? i tried quote/replying it Oo

On official channels I usually try to limit myself to a formal style, without swearing or offending other people.

In GM I usually use a more informal style, mainly because we can talk about anything there; In IG we usually do the same.

If I have trully hurt your feelings and you feel offended by the things I said, I apologize to you, Lara.

If you just want to get me in trouble and dont really care about the things I said, then I just cant say anything.

I was joking with the things I said, but looking at it now I see it was pretty stupid, sorry for any feelings I've hurt.

Lara, you're not exactly the most honorable person either.

I DO remember all the crap you used to #Ig me about whining that I killed you when you killed me, should I post that on here too?

So just accept the apology and move on with your life.

For one i just asked to fight as your guildie told me he recruited you to pk www. lol i told you to come to kf. nothing wrong here :)

Odd? The person that recruited LaRa was me and I said no such thing. Don't put words in other people's mouths.

For one i just asked to fight as your guildie told me he recruited you to pk www. lol i told you to come to kf. nothing wrong here :)

Odd? The person that recruited LaRa was me and I said no such thing. Don't put words in other people's mouths.

Lying is a bad quality you know. the only reason i #IG'd that is you was trying to put smeg into a guildie's head. If you can't handle the heat get out of kitchen :)

Lying is a bad quality you know. the only reason i #IG'd that is you was trying to put smeg into a guildie's head. If you can't handle the heat get out of kitchen :)

I am friends with a number of wWw. You will have to be more specific than that. :P

For one i just asked to fight as your guildie told me he recruited you to pk www. lol i told you to come to kf. nothing wrong here :P

I am friends with a number of wWw. You will have to be more specific than that. :P

If you are friends with a number of www, why not discuss this with the guild first instead of posting a bullshit thread on these forums.

And no, i won't be specific.. this person will come here and post if they want to. :)

For one i just asked to fight as your guildie told me he recruited you to pk www. lol i told you to come to kf. nothing wrong here :P

If you are friends with a number of www, why not discuss this with the guild first instead of posting a bullshit thread on these forums.

And no, i won't be specific.. this person will come here and post if they want to. :)

its not exactly bullshit when its copy paste.

i'm actually quite surprised and disappointed after reading this.

and....i happen to know...nathan had no intention of fricking recruiting lara to pk www. quite the opposite.

Putting aside the fact that you should have just IG blocked them, how does that log warrant an abuse report? (excuse my naivety)

If anything. isn't this more of an outlaws thread?

St_Arcane said:
Putting aside the fact that you should have just IG blocked them, how does that log warrant an abuse report? (excuse my naivety)

If anything. isn't this more of an outlaws thread?

Edited by mattyu

So, lets see if I understand right. blackrosemib leaked out #GM to violator who leaked ti to the rest of wWw who started harassing me an Lara when we were peacefully talking about wWw in the privacy of our own guild all because blackrosemib misunderstood what I said and thought that I meant that violator was included in the statement that I made about lack of honor on the part of some pkers from wWw.

Am I right?

So, lets see if I understand right. blackrosemib leaked out #GM to violator who leaked ti to the rest of wWw who started harassing me an Lara when we were peacefully talking about wWw in the privacy of our own guild all because blackrosemib misunderstood what I said and thought that I meant that violator was included in the statement that I made about lack of honor on the part of some pkers from wWw.

Am I right?

Lack of HONOR?? are you out of your mind? when you step into a PK map there is a sign telling you that you can/will get PKed. we PKed you got constant IG's of bitching. you can't handle your own medicine.

And to all those who think i was in the wrong; that's your agenda as im sure as hell i did NOT do anything wrong.

Am I right?

Lack of HONOR?? are you out of your mind? when you step into a PK map there is a sign telling you that you can/will get PKed. we PKed you got constant IG's of bitching. you can't handle your own medicine.

And to all those who think i was in the wrong; that's your agenda as im sure as hell i did NOT do anything wrong.

I acknowledge that you have a different definition of honor for pk than I do.

Am I right about this or not though?

just stop, i aint pissed about you calling me out, its after i stated no you kept on then about family, Not right, even if this is a damn game, not right. i cant say anything about my honor, i dont have none, and idk about anyone else i wont bring that BS in, i dont want to, i am just shocked that you would even say such a thing....

such a thing like what? ask if you got a sister? or ask a pic of her? -_-

well if your sister was dead, and they knew that, they kept on joking about more family, its bull shit. why? they asked i said no. there should of been no more convo

how could they have known?

cause as far as i know, they ain't psychics.

Edited by Peach