Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yaazi

Removing Guild Members!

I would like to suggest that you should make it possible to remove members from your guild (even when they are not online). As I have more then half of my members i would wish to remove as they do not play the game anymore. I don't feel it is fair that I should have to make a new guild just to remove those members from list.

Not to mention it is a very important command to have if you are going to have guilds. Cuz alot of the time you will add someone to your guild and find out they are not right for it, and would like to remove them for whatever reason. All they have to do is not come online when the leader is online, to stay in guild. Or they will just stop playing altogether, like in my situation.

I hope there will be a cammand added for the guild leaders to be able to remove players at ANY time. Thank You.

Also I would like to add that it would be nice to have a command so you are also able to view members names in your guild. As I would like to know, when someone does leave, who exactully has left!

So to add an option in to see a list of your guild members currently in guild, would be a good idea.

Thank You.

to your second post: in a thread in general discussion, that was said to be impossible to do...