Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathanstenzel

Maxing out will+reason

I have a character that I made as a long running joke. His name is ticklemonster and the goal for him is to tickle monsters to death by hitting them very very lightly. This means no physique or coordination.

For a totally insane way to come about this, I am maxing out his will and reason. This has the interesting side effect of giving him Extreme amounts of experience for anything he harvests. He currently has 48 will and 10 reason and gets 80 xp per tree mushroom.

While he is far from being able to tickle monsters to death, his harvest level is pretty good. He can get a new OA every 10 hours.

Mind you, if you wanted to be something else than insane, you would not max out will and reason, but focus on them first till you get a good rationality (via pickpoints from harvesting) and then work on the carry capacity in physique and coordination.

Harvest is the only skill that gives 100% of your rationality as an xp bonus.

I figured I would share this little joke with the rest of you so that you could perhaps gain something from my insane methods. I suggest you stop before you reach 20 rationality though. Pickpoints get rare as you get up in level.

What is a joke is I really do plan on fighting with him. lol I will save the spells for later. He only knows a few spells right now. No aggressive spells yet and animal nexus of 0.

Why do you need animal nexus if your going to "tickle" monsters to death? And yes max rationality has it's benefits. Mass exp, or the fact that your spells are alot more potent.

with maxed reas an amount of oa exp from fighting will be very high so do it for sure, the sooner the better

I will. I will. (no pun intended this time)

For now, the xp is great and I get an overall level about every 9 harvest hours of tree mushrooms. It takes more than nine hours only because I sometimes need to do other things.

An update on ticklemonster....

He gets 83 xp per tree mushroom now.

48 will, 16 reason.

He learned the harm spell yesterday....and on his first casting, killed a wolf in one harm spell.

On his second harm spell, he reduced a deer's life from 45 to 7. That is 38 points of damage.

He can fight goblins (best with shield spell) and will have magic 21 for restore after 137 shield spells.

He will probably be able to graduate from goblins and move on to unarmed skeletons and eat them after he can restore.

He is 29/31 a/d.

He will, most likely eat the skeletons while he is at it. :D

Hehe, no need to tell everyone, best too keep it shh for all of us mages. ^^

My My arn't we plural :P