Eternal Lands Official Forums
SleepyJo

Team Building for Entering 60/80 Instance

I started a new topic to keep this for team building and coordination to go in the N00B instance.

Please post if you are going to join. I'll be idling at below time in MM. PM me if you have any organizational questions.

Stuff you need:

- 1 mule glyph

- 2 creature food

- tons of SRS and less HEs.

- a couple of rostos if you plan to stay longer than 15 minutes (First wave is easy, second wave is hard).

- up to 5 diss rings

- Best gear (it goes without saying that we will try and recover any DB and return it, if you run out of rostos)

Supplies will be spread upon the participants according to their carry capacities when preparing to go in into the instance.

Drops collected will be shared at the end at Votd docks and given out equally even if you didn't manage to finish.

Next instance run is on:

Monday, 5 January, 8/9pm (GMT+1)

Channel will be announced on the spot.

For this run I would like to get at least 7, if not 9 players together, to finally finish the instance once.

If you have high ranging/magic lvl than please apply too! This might be well needed for the last wave of Giants.

The ideal team would be 5 high lvl fighters and 4 supporters with ranging/magic/summonig capabilities (even though I don't know the effects of summoning yet on the team players, but I assume, summoned creatures will not attack team members, but we can try that with a rat or two when we get there.)

And if you have the capability of taking a video that would be awesome.

Next run is on:

Saturday, 17 January at 8/9pm GMT+1

I'll be idling in MM sto again starting 7:30pm. So far we are 3.

Quesar

FallenMikac

and me.

((If this post is not appropriate here or not wanted, pls move it and let me know. I will adjust accordingly Thank you.))

Edited by SleepyJo

Just to be safe about summoning.. set all members in the team as allies. and your summons will not attack them... then when your done. remove the ally.

instances is not pk areas iirc so summons dont attack team anyways

Oh,count me in,but only if there will be a group of at least 5 players to go with already. I will have to use serpent and I want to get to the end and not just have a look at the monsters...

I have all the things written here,and I think a bow could be good too,for the one who gets attacked the most of us all. you can get magic arrows there form drops.

I also suggest to come(log in) earlier,because there is some stuff to do before the start...

Edited by jajohn

Same as jajohn, I would love to come, but I would have to invest serpent stone. Count me in, in case a formidable team is possible to build.

32p/40c means probably to stand in the front lines, along with 54 magic for reliable restore :D

Edited by Khalai

i'll try to make it tonight, when not 8, then 9 pm (GMT+1).

i can do summoning/ ranging if needed.

since i have def 65 and no therm serp and no non-fail restore, i wouldnt like to be one of the tanks :D

see you at mm sto,

regards, Gilrain

PS: what about EMPs ?

Edited by Gilrain

I'm pretty sure I can be available...someone pm b4 you go in if possible

~bug

Ahhh, looks like I missed it again :~( better luck next time i guess.

Edited by bugabear

okay, I'd like to go to the instance on tuesday 13.1 start: 6-8pm GMT+1

Post here pls if you want to participate,or pm someone who will go ingame.

SleepyJo made a good list of things to take,so I'm not adding anything...

Btw if you don't feel like strong enough for fighting,come with us and carry HEs and SRs;)

Due to my a/d I am offering a last N00b instance run on Saturday, 17 January at 8/9pm GMT+1. I promise not to jump to the next lvl. :D

Please read the entire thread before signing up. This time I would really like to finish this instance before I become a muler for the next one because of my a/d. ;)

I would also suggest we try to take some (not tons!) of tiger summoning stones with us to get through the Melteans without too many losses. :o

And pleeeaaaase wait until everybody is ready as a mule to join. We lost too many supplies the last time.

building a team for wednesday about 7pm GMT+1

post here if interested and want to have a place assured there.

I'd like to start(=enter the instance) before 8pm GMT+1 so get mule glyph+food,HEs,SRs,rostos and other needed items till then please.

People who will post here will have the priority if there will be more players then needed

and anytime all people involved can vote to change anything....

prepare to see the ReDHoLaM;)

PS:I reserve the right to kick my computer if it restarts during the fight of last Dilimac as it done last time (and what's worse:I was making a video which is lost,too)

Edited by jajohn

Probaly wong place for this but....Can you place a hyper space bag in a instance??? :D

Probaly wong place for this but....Can you place a hyper space bag in a instance??? :D

yep, just remember where you put it

problematic?I was in the instance 4 times and we used hyperbag three times(would use it even the fourth if I didn't screw it up)

muling ftw!!!

and still looking for people who would like to go to the instance on wednesday at 7pm gmt+1

I know it is about noon in USA,which is stupid,but I cannot go there on midnight...

so if you can and would like to go,don't wait and post;)

Edited by jajohn

i'll be there tonight, jajohn :whistle:

have def 69 now, so still a better mule and archer only :P

what radu probably meant was, that the hyperbags only last as long as one team is inside the instance.

So it will be gone the next time you go in there.

regards,

Gilrain

*BUMP*

Today is the I-Day! So if you're up to the task, just sign and sing here :P Or let me or jajohn know ingame. We are looking for at least 5 skilled warriors with a/d no more than 80/80 and reliable restoration spell. We are about to begin at 7pm GMT but the time is of course flexible as we will discuss tactics and details on private channel.

Do you have to balls to get there? Do you have what it takes to bring down some nasty beasts? Do you want to achieve a victory? If you answered yes on all three question, then we are looking for you! Sign up now!