Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kit_gw

Pking on the pk server!

wtf @tit axe, no better weapon ingame? :x

Cutlass, rapier, eagle wing, orc slayer, jagged saber, spear, halberd... that I know of

no dragonblades on the pk server? :)

Give us a chance most of us are lvling more than 1 skill with mixer chars

Loader is manu/craft/pots/engineering

Loader will be makin an arrow head mold monday

Then back to Manu training will see about a dragon blade in a week or to ok

I want that black dragon armor (cos it looks the best) only got 6 binding stones at mo though (buying Binding stones 40kgc each)

That is what slows the high end stuff down. the lack of rare ings on the server (We can only but rostos from the shop) so enriched ess/ B/stones /serp stones only appear now and then

We will have to sort out some more PK contests

The last one was fun

Hanyman

Edited by handyman

I still think there is no need for people to use brod on this server.. We're all here to have fun and enjoy the game.

Anyways I'm not so bothered, Gambit can't hit anything anyways. :medieval:

I've heard of a brod, probably someone trying to save the economy... who knows! :medieval:

brod only helps the economy on normal server, on pk server it only ruins the game :P

I've heard of a brod, probably someone trying to save the economy... who knows! :medieval:

brod only helps the economy on normal server, on pk server it only ruins the game :P

Agree 100%, which is why this conversation keeps coming up.

PK server perk #46: Our economy ain't broke!

no dragonblades on the pk server? :o

I've heard of a brod, probably someone trying to save the economy... who knows! :)

Good, come on over. We need players that can put up a fight :P

Always nice to be able to fight someone without having to be on the look out for a branch.

no dragonblades on the pk server? :o

I've heard of a brod, probably someone trying to save the economy... who knows! :)

Good, come on over. We need players that can put up a fight :P

Always nice to be able to fight someone without having to be on the look out for a branch.

i'd love to, unfortunatly, i don't own a char on the pk serv, and my computer is dying so when i try to launch EL or watch youtube videos it crashes :P

Considering the only people with Brod are Gambit & Yaser you don't have much to worry about.

I heard someone in ^v^ had one... can't remember who. I was in an invasion when I was warned about it, as I had found it strange ppl using red cloaks during invasion.

i'd love to, unfortunatly, i don't own a char on the pk serv, and my computer is dying so when i try to launch EL or watch youtube videos it crashes :P

can't help you with the computer part... but I have 1 character that has xp only from harvesting at the moment. was to give to a friend that rather stay on the main server.

if you are interested we can come to an agreement of some kind

Considering the only people with Brod are Gambit & Yaser you don't have much to worry about.

I heard someone in ^v^ had one... can't remember who. I was in an invasion when I was warned about it, as I had found it strange ppl using red cloaks during invasion.

can't help you with the computer part... but I have 1 character that has xp only from harvesting at the moment. was to give to a friend that rather stay on the main server.

if you are interested we can come to an agreement of some kind

well first i'd need to buy a new computer, after i saw what i could get for 1k euros, i dont think i'll be playing EL with that kind of comp, but we never know :)