Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
karba

Creating a new character

when i create a character it looks weird, it has skins and stuff, so i have to just guess the colors. it's really messed up

I havn't actully went into the game with the character. You notice it's scambled wierd when you first click on Create New Character. Where you should see a figure, where you can change your look and choose your name and so forth....the figure is completly scrambled. You can not see it's face or clothes or anything. So you can't choose how you want your character to look before creating it, because of that.

I asked about it in the game, and people said they have had the same problem when trying to create a new one. One person told me they had to reinstall the game to fix the problem. Is that really the only way?

I'll take alook. But as far as I know you can not take screenshots of that screen where you make a new character. Cuz you are not actully in the game yet. But i'll take a look.

And all it takes for others to see if it's messed or not, is to try making a new character. And the character right away looks messed. Before you hit DONE.