Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ProHibited

Fatal Man Perk, PK & Exp

Fatal Man

Costs: 7 pickpoints, 150 gc

Increase the chance of scoring a hit regardless of your opponent's skills/defence by 10%.

Ok, if I see this right the chance to score a hit would be increased from (example) 60% to 70% or from 1% to 11%. Assuming that this is correct, will experience points (in attack) be awarded for making a hit that is caused by this perk?

I would also like to know what PKers think of this perk.

-How much better is the perk compared to increasing rationality (assuming you have not reached 48 yet, also taking into account that rat increases reasoning).

-Which other perks should be taken before fatal man is picked?

I am building a PK charackter on the PK server, where a/d is capped at 100/100. I have not reached the cap yet so I will not yet take Glow in The dark perk yet. Mirror could be an option tho. In 'big' pk fights RED capes have to be used.

edit: all 'extra' hits give exp.

Edited by ProHibited

I had fatal man for a few weeks. IMO not worth the pp's unless u plan on farming dragons (you could use fire/ice arrows+rapier and probably hit as much as a 130's a/d char... if you get max phys/vit/will I bet you could kill them without a diss... then again you're on a no cooldown server so you prolly don't even diss if you have 80 max mana :pinch: ). As for PK, I believe 6 reas will be more beneficial, especially since you will only be fighting people around your own strength and weaker.

If you want a good PK perk, take evanescence, thats 10% less damage taken every fight, and its also 2 pp's cheaper.

I agree with St_A about that perk.

In the case where it takes your chances of hitting from like 5% to 15% on an opponent, well, you're gonna lose anyway ;p

...and in the case where u already hit them say 60% of the time, then another 6 reas will offer more than a 10% increase in hit chance.

I'm not really sure if 7 reasoning has more effect on hitting% then fatal man perk. For killing yeti+ the perk will have a greater effect.

On the pk server a guildie with good attributes (not 100 a/d..), lands hits on me 99% of the time (using a bone). In that case the perk would be pretty useless.

When I fight fluffs with tit long I land 85%+ of the hits. With fists a bit less ofc (train without wep). An additional 10% means more exp from training.

Looking at the rate at which I gain a/d levels its gonna take a pretty long time before I reach the caps. So for me it may be worth it for pk/mobs.

The server is not that populated, so farming dragons could be fun :pinch: Or instances if we get them.

I'm just gonna save pps. Decide later on.

I'm not really sure if 7 reasoning has more effect on hitting% then fatal man perk. For killing yeti+ the perk will have a greater effect.

On the PK server, with 100 Attack cap, u are prolly right in specific regards to Yeti.

But in general 7 reasoning works out better... it's dependent on how close u are to being able to hit your opponent 'well' to begin with... the closer you already are to hitting them 'well', the better the Reasoning becomes.

Edited by Korrode