Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
revi

revenge killer serping in Melinis

I met RevengeKiller (~mA~ guild) twice now in Melinis ogre spawn, both times he came in well after me...

two screen shots, no further comments (chatlogs available if more is needed)

revengekiller1fd4.png

revengekiller2em6.png

Just to add a little to this.

When I logged this AM I got a call from my guildie bromber about an issue with a spawn serper so I headed over right away to see if I could sort this out nicely, 3 spawn,3 sharing that sort of thing.

When I arrived RevengeKiller was laughing about his serping (did you all know stealing a spawn isn't serping unless you using a serp :S) and was generally rude and not prepared to co-operate at all. I also witnessed him jumping on as many ogres as he could get to, with no intent of sharing.

Left a gossip for the GM so I can try and talk it over with him - will post the outcome later :(

Wolfy

I can verive this as i was also at the cave training i was there a good hour b4 and ravi was there b4 me see screen shot below also if chat logs r needed i can show them.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/br...elscreen012.png

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/br...screen014-1.png

Edited by bromber

Guest Trojan_Knight

I don't know this guy "revengekiller" but I think its obvious that he thought everyone was "racing" to see who can kill more creatures then the other. I can't help but to laugh about this. Because honestly these type of things make me laugh. Anyways though, I think if his GM would or could maybe teach him how to train in a better manner. Then maybe his training outcome would or could be a little more positive for himself. Or if his GM kicks him out because of this, I would be willing to teach him the fun, every way possible helpful ways :pinch: lolz

As for this dispute. He wasn't using a "serp". But by my standards of what is serping and what isnt (that being 2 parted, 1) is em using a serp? & 2) or, are the monsters being killed very quickly for the soul purpose to agrivate someone?) . He "was killing the monsters fast" by what is explained in the above. So I could see this one as serping in sense.

As for his attitude that was explained in the above. I don't think that really matters here. Each of us play differntly, and each of us find fun in different manners. Some people get pissed when ya sit by them on a video game. And some people laugh when others are taking things to seriously on a video game.

~~> me <~~ & my 2cents :whistle:

I don't know this guy "revengekiller" but I think its obvious that he thought everyone was "racing" to see who can kill more creatures then the other. I can't help but to laugh about this. Because honestly these type of things make me laugh. Anyways though, I think if his GM would or could maybe teach him how to train in a better manner. Then maybe his training outcome would or could be a little more positive for himself. Or if his GM kicks him out because of this, I would be willing to teach him the fun, every way possible helpful ways ;) lolz

As for this dispute. He wasn't using a "serp". But by my standards of what is serping and what isnt (that being 2 parted, 1) is em using a serp? & 2) or, are the monsters being killed very quickly for the soul purpose to agrivate someone?) . He "was killing the monsters fast" by what is explained in the above. So I could see this one as serping in sense.

As for his attitude that was explained in the above. I don't think that really matters here. Each of us play differntly, and each of us find fun in different manners. Some people get pissed when ya sit by them on a video game. And some people laugh when others are taking things to seriously on a video game.

~~> me <~~ & my 2cents :)

I spoke with him about it, and it was obvious that he was doing it to be a dick because he thinks it's funny.

Guest Trojan_Knight
I don't know this guy "revengekiller" but I think its obvious that he thought everyone was "racing" to see who can kill more creatures then the other. I can't help but to laugh about this. Because honestly these type of things make me laugh. Anyways though, I think if his GM would or could maybe teach him how to train in a better manner. Then maybe his training outcome would or could be a little more positive for himself. Or if his GM kicks him out because of this, I would be willing to teach him the fun, every way possible helpful ways ;) lolz

~~> me <~~ & my 2cents :P

I spoke with him about it, and it was obvious that he was doing it to be a dick because he thinks it's funny.

lolz.. Honesty is the best policy, no? :) have fun.

~~> me <~~ :P

Well, four witnesses and at least one of those screenshots look/sound pretty credible to me... I say lynch him. :( In all seriousness though, I don't particularly like coming on here to defend myself (it's not my style), but the overall picture painted here is misleading to those not involved so I'll go ahead and throw in my .02. First of all we're speaking of two different instances here, on two different days. In the first case where me and revi were the only ones present I was guilty of serping... in the sense that I was using something other than a bone/fist to kill the spawn. The reason however was left unstated... the reason being that when I showed up to the spawn location revi felt the need to tell me that it was polite to ask if I could share the spawn with her. Accordingly, having realized my mistake in civility I felt that I would be making another were I to use a bone instead of a titanium long sword to kill the spawn... in hindsight I may have been mistaken about that. :) On this other occasion however, which seems to be of primary concern here, I am in no way guilty of serping (by any definition). Revi, bromber, and WolfWitch (in as much as she says I had no intent to share) are lying about that. Prior to WolfWitch showing up I was sharing the spawn equally with revi and bromber (in this case using a bone). After WolfWitch showed up though, revi and bromber stood motionless near her and did not attempt to participate in killing the spawn at all. It was for this reason that WolfWitch observed me killing all the spawn, though I should think that just a bit of common sense would dictate that I would be killing all the spawn... when I am the only participant. The fact of the matter is that revi and bromber didn't want me there in the first place due to the fact that they wanted to split all of the spawn between themselves and that is the reason they had a problem.

In any event, I want to say one more thing concerning all this drama as well and that is that this is a game. I don't know if that will shock any of you, but it's true. At times a fun game, at times a boring/tedious game, but at all times a game. Attempts at insulting my intelligence, or speaking of anvils falling on my head (too many cartoons as a kid?), or talking about how you will "ruin my life" are weak sauce - you should lighten up. In addition, don't expect any great reaction when you tell me that you have brown-tagged me, or banned me from your bot, or that you will PK me for what you believe my actions to have been. I mean, by all means go for it - just don't expect any significant reaction. Please realize that I am basically indifferent. I find it a bit humorous and that is all. If your respective guilds are entirely composed of whiners who are willing to lie about me serping because they are greedy and unwilling to share spawn then I don't particularly care to be in good standing with your guilds anyway.

Cheers.

P.S. - Trojan, I am down for training with you, but so you know at the moment I am pretty much confined to unarmed orcs/ogres.

he was serping my spawn for like 10 min in menli and give up

then i serpt his spawn for an hour and he sayd me hes gonna get me banned

lolol

Suzuki

My god.

RevengeKiller, MAY have done soemthing bad, idk and i really don't care.

but he speaks SO MUCH truth.

I mean honestly, I think he has the best post here next to T_K

Also, revi posted confirmation on what he said.

Look at the screen shot, she's angry that there is only 1 ogre per person now. Wth is that?

and in that screenie he is also holding a bone.... hmm pr0 serper ig uess.

Edited by forever

Guest Trojan_Knight

Revenge, Come join my guild. I'll stick up for ya just cuz ya seem like ya know how to have fun :D

Damn it must to love this forums there is always place for a bit of drama, for a bit of whining great bag jumping and so on.

All i see here is the greediness for the xp, and peoples with high quality armour training 3-4 hours in one go on a spawn claiming that other have no right to be there because they are greedy and dont want to share.

Suzuki, you're a piece of work. To clarify, what I said specifically was that I would see what the admins' as well as your guild's policies were concerning you mentioning that you were a drug dealer in local chat. You'll note that I never did that though because I really don't care. The purpose of mentioning it was only to get you to stop running around like a maniac trying to snag every spawn you could and it worked. Why you would bring that up I have no idea. Getting a little too high on your own supply or what? Additionally, the Suzuki who posted this is not the Suzuki who left the cave that day. It's true, you were initially rather arrogant:

[20:23:53] Suzuki: haha

[20:23:54] Suzuki: u want me

[20:23:56] Suzuki: to get banned

[20:23:59] Suzuki: for talking about drugs

[20:24:01] Suzuki: in local

[20:24:05] Suzuki: good luck

[19:58:42] Suzuki: i would beat ur ass in rl 1v1

etcetera, but this was the Suzuki who left that day:

[20:14:00] Suzuki: sorry for talkin to u like that

[20:14:05] Suzuki: im pissed off

[20:14:15] Suzuki: i had really bad day

[23:27:52] Suzuki: i was joking

[23:27:55] Suzuki: all the time

[23:27:58] Suzuki: :P

[23:27:58] RevengeKiller: about what

[23:28:01] Suzuki: about all

So you decided to grow a pair and post something entirely incorrect, congrats. Nevertheless it does give me an opportunity to sum up my feeling on all this spawn-serping business I've been repeatedly accused of. If given my preference I do not want to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to race to get spawn when training alongside someone else. This is not because I'm a good guy or whatever, but simply due to the fact that (if given my preference) - I'm lazy. It's a lot easier to calmly split the spawn equally and amounts to about the same overall xp gained. If however, someone else initiates a particularly aggressive style of killing more than their 'fair share' of spawn then I will respond with similar behavior. So if, in the future, you see me training beside you note that it is certainly my preference that we split the spawn equally with no need for unnecessary energy spent and absurd drama (i.e. - this thread).

TK - Since the time of the initial post here I've moved from the ~mA~ guild to the FUNK guild and am happy with them but if in the future I decide to change guilds again I will definitely give yours due consideration. You seem to be a bit of a rabble-rouser and I respect that. :lurker:

Cheers all

Hi, this is (ingame) tvman.

I am posting here after a month of being absent from EL and would like to know if any guilds have red tagged ~mA~ because of (past guildie) RevengeKiller.

I am very sorry that I was not active at the time to help sort things out a little bit better and would like to discuss any issues you might have had or still have. I would also like to specifically ask (TC) guild if they have blocked me off from using agneums services because I am already missing the convenience of her services.

Thanks for your time

-TvMan

Sorry about this incident involving ~mA~'s former member, RevengeKiller. Please don't associate his actions with our guild. We (the GMs, me and Tvman) were absent from the game for 2 months, during which Rev also left the guild.

Any red tags or ignores would be greatly appreciated if removed. Thanks and happy el'ing.

Sorry about this incident involving ~mA~'s former member, RevengeKiller. Please don't associate his actions with our guild. We (the GMs, me and Tvman) were absent from the game for 2 months, during which Rev also left the guild.

Any red tags or ignores would be greatly appreciated if removed. Thanks and happy el'ing.

K, I'll set you back to neutral. (from IRON)

Hi, this is (ingame) tvman.

I am posting here after a month of being absent from EL and would like to know if any guilds have red tagged ~mA~ because of (past guildie) RevengeKiller.

I am very sorry that I was not active at the time to help sort things out a little bit better and would like to discuss any issues you might have had or still have. I would also like to specifically ask (TC) guild if they have blocked me off from using agneums services because I am already missing the convenience of her services.

Thanks for your time

-TvMan

Yes. After the comments on http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...c=48238&hl= I blanket banned the guild from our bots.

As RevengeKiller is no longer in your guild I shall remove the bans.

Oh the life of a high ranking #gm member :confused:

Welcome back to EL

Guys, it's Disputes. Don't turn it into 'tyvm'-fest. As far as I'm all for politeness it is possible to use PMs or one of your guildleaders could express your gratitude - no need for whole guild to do so.

Edited by Ayumu