Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
conavar

Desert Chims

Quick and Simple suggestion:

Now that DCW's ignore level has be reduced quite a bit, Would it be possible to reduce their spawn time, to make a single spawn more trainable ?

Note: I know this suggestion has come up previously but that was before ignore level's where changed

Quick and Simple suggestion:

Now that DCW's ignore level has be reduced quite a bit, Would it be possible to reduce their spawn time, to make a single spawn more trainable ?

Note: I know this suggestion has come up previously but that was before ignore level's where changed

Good idea Cona... it'd be nice to be able to single spawn train something other than fluff and feros :D

Ok, I decreased the respawn of all the chims except for arctic, and also reduced the level of the other chims (except for arctic).

Ok, I decreased the respawn of all the chims except for arctic, and also reduced the level of the other chims (except for arctic).

Take it that will be in the next update then :pinch:

OMG NO! evrything in game updates are against to me 1. fero cl 2. smite summon by dragons 3. lower -a/d by ts and now this. I spend 3M gc for removals to do attribs for traning multi mcw, i get 2 lvls and now this ;/;/;/;/;/ jaclaw said that bevcause 3 times or so he cant train bevcauses i was there, and he simply can train on yetis!!!! BETER DO MORE YETI SPAWNS!!!!! please stop doing that for 1 month, that its only one thing that iam please. Aureliusz

This is not the place for wanting something that will help only you. When we want something, we think about it global, not individual.

-Kaddy

Good luck spending more millions of gcs to multi yeti now :)

This is not the place for wanting something that will help only you.

Can I has gc spawn? I will let others use it ^_^

ok global, now tell me who train on mcw? i can answer - sometimes players who train there on 2fc +mc ans its like that - 1 hour and end, so make this spawns empty its only few players bevcause little bit more a/d and U can train on yeti - better drops, better exp, and 3 players who train multi, so global its 3 players(me ata haze) train much vs ~5 players who train 1hour per few days.

Edited by Korneliusz

and now one more thing - ruinos of tyrmin - if we dont look at multi training there are 2fc + mvc spawns close to eachother and it is take players train on 2 mcw, so taking spawns from rot its bad too for players who train in "normal" way

ok global, now tell me who train on mcw? i can answer - sometimes players who train there on 2fc +mc ans its like that - 1 hour and end, so make this spawns empty its only few players bevcause little bit more a/d and U can train on yeti - better drops, better exp, and 3 players who train multi, so global its 3 players(me ata haze) train much vs ~5 players who train 1hour per few days.

Reading your post is nearly impossible. If you want others to see your point try expressing it using at least decent English with not too many abbreviations.

Other than this. I pity these people who train only for one hour daily! It must suck to have some life and not being able to spend whole days on training. Blasphemy! Profanity! How dare they not to be no-life pr0s.

PS. Learn to "Edit" your post. Doubleposting is really lame.

Edited by Iori

rofl if you are reguarding to the 2fchims and 1 mchim in Tyrnim most just serp there or 'farm' gcs with a jagged saber so its not really for multi. And GL multing anything in this game cause you are notoriously known as biggest spawn hogger in this game XD. stop being greddy and find something 'single spwned' to train.

You are a perfect example of why this adjustment to their ignore level is a good idea.

The pace of which you leveled def/OA is ridiculous.

...and in regard to Tirnym, i haven't been there much the last few weeks cause im in one of those 'off-training' times :) ...but before i was there everyday, and for more than 1 hour.

As for Tirnym, pending seeing just how much respawn time Radu wipes off, i do have a suggestion of how to re-arrange spawns on that map so that more than 1 person will be able to train there at a time and make ok exp... but i'm not gonna get into that yet :P

edit: typos.

Edited by Korrode

Reading your post is nearly impossible. If you want others to see your point try expressing it using at least decent English with not too many abbreviations.

Other than this. I pity these people who train only for one hour daily! It must suck to have some life and not being able to spend whole days on training. Blasphemy! Profanity! How dare they not to be no-life pr0s.

PS. Learn to "Edit" your post. Doubleposting is really lame.

ok sorry for my english iam not so good in this, if U want i can write in polish, only find someone who will translate me.

Dont worry about Iori and his not understanding high level a/d training related abbreviations, he's just once again sticking his nose in on a thread that has exactly 0 effect on his EL life and contributing nothing at all to the conversation.

That said, doesn't mean you're not just crying cause you're gonna lose the ability to make spastic amounts of exp per hour.

So whats ignore level on the chims now ? ^^

DCW's ignore level was reduced about a week ago to roughly DEF 111 (might be the odd level either way)

The other chims and DCW's spawn times havent been changed yet

Note: I wasnt going to comment on the ignore level, because im just happy the spawn times will be reduced

BUT :)

@ Aure

I didnt see you complain that DCW ignore level has been reduced, maybe because you have got your X amount of xp from them, so f00k everyone else who might still be on them.If this had happened in 2 months time when you had moved off Mcw, then I dare say you wouldnt care about the changes or the other players who have to face them.

The new DCW ignore has changed the way I have to think about training, but hey the game isnt about ME, so I and many others will adapt

Also more ppl might train the chims in RoT if they had chance to, pretty hard to train mchim when all 3 spawns are busy for 8+ hours with one player :P

Also more ppl might train the chims in RoT if they had chance to, pretty hard to train mchim when all 3 spawns are busy for 8+ hours with one player :)

I used to train there before I left, om single spawn - if I could get a spawn , most of the time when I came, a player were multitraining.

And if the single GP was taken, back to mining.

And if I happen to get a spawn, did I stay there as long as possible, not because I really wanted to stay, but I never knew when I found a free again.

One of the main reasons I left the game.

To go and find a free spawn, train a bit and go back to other skills, would be so nice.

I have alwayed wished the respawn should be random, like sometimes 10 sec, sometimes 1 min.

It would make it less boring.

All above dcw training sux anyway yes ROT is always busy willowvane is very hard to train fcw - i spent alot of time there and never see anyone training on fcw - i still don't understand why upper lvl mobs are not trainable in that you can't box fcw mcw or yetti like you can all mobs before them. all have a distgusting respawn time - also drops seem almost non-existant.

i suppose that this is to make it harder to lvl a/d - as if exp points for lvls arent enough. and people aren't going to stop training -so why not make mobs more trainable and add a few more high lvl mobs? it seems it me that once you get to high lvl mobs alot of players get discouraged by all this and just quit . and these are players that have been loyal to el years.. Imo they should not be penilized because they've worked so hard. it is true that most of us won't quit but for trainers it seems that it is always getting harder -and it should i guess - but this takes alot of fun out of the game. the highest a/d players train Yetti and they use a great swd.

i see a few kill giants but waiting 5min for respawn sux. they might not say so in post but i know ppl like asgnny and aesop have got to be sick of yetti (maybe not the gc drops:) ) and would love another option. attribute caps hurt trainers the worst and nothing much was changed with mobs.

I used to train there before I left, om single spawn - if I could get a spawn , most of the time when I came, a player were multitraining.

And if the single GP was taken, back to mining.

And if I happen to get a spawn, did I stay there as long as possible, not because I really wanted to stay, but I never knew when I found a free again.

One of the main reasons I left the game.

To go and find a free spawn, train a bit and go back to other skills, would be so nice.

And this is why, once i see what re-spawn is changed to, i'll prolly suggest spawn loc changes...

hopefully 2x chims alone will now be good enough exp (i dont mean multi ofc, i mean 'normal' training), so if their re-spawn is dropped enough (at least close to feros respawn) i'd suggest to group the chims in 2's ...which with 5 chims in tirnym would give 2 decent spawns (as opposed to the one we have now)... maybe Radu would even consider putting one more chim there, or moving the GP m.chim or a WVF f.chim there to make 3 good spawns...

but gotta see what re-spawn time is changed to first.

Edited by Korrode

Yes korrode would be nice seeing 6 chims in Tyrnim (i.e 3 f.chms , 3 m.chms) and one of ea close to ea other but others far apart so there can be 3-6 ppl training in tht map w/o multi ... speacially if repspawn is around feros time ~25 seconds. Would make single chim trainable.

So whats ignore level on the chims now ? ^^

DCW's ignore level was reduced about a week ago to roughly DEF 111 (might be the odd level either way)

The other chims and DCW's spawn times havent been changed yet

Note: I wasnt going to comment on the ignore level, because im just happy the spawn times will be reduced

yes i know but didn't readu decrease auto attack for fc/mc too ? ^^ if so do u know the level now ? :)

im think f.chim now 111 def, m.chim now 121 def. (not 100% confirmed tho, didn't do pos food un-ts'ing standing next to em or anything ;p)