Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyTears

Why only Monsters?

"Kill teh monsterzz!!" okay... so.. why can we just kill/train on monsters? I think radu should make it like old days

What i mean is, this is in mid-evil times, and mid-evil times had empires, castles, armies, etc.

Our C1 and C2 is our empire and radu is king ^^

why not make invasions of other armies? Like have warriors, berserkers (axe wielders), Mages, Horse-back riders (since horses are going to be here, idk too much about it) ya get the picture? stuff like that, make it a little more real. When an opposing armed force dies, you get a random drop that they wear (I.E. the weaker front-line armed force dies, they wear noob leather armor and such, but when the stronger ones come you get chain armors..) We are killing eachother in PK, why not put our differences aside and fight for our freedom side-by-side?

Another idea was to make undead type people... PEOPLE to fight other than players... this could also be for the new thing thats coming out (the name slips my mind) where there are new monsters and you can go through blah blah, make it of armed people AND monsters that the other army has tamed and trained to kill their enemies.

something like this would give EL more diversity and make it more interesting.

Please tell me what you like/dislike :) thanks

--Jay

Edited by DeadlyTears

My theory as to why no foreigners invade EL: Trik's ever increasing army of 500-million soldiers (all equipped with leather helms and nothing else) will take decades to kill... the invaders who don't die of sheer exhaustion, will eventually die of old age before they can cut a way through his army. :S

me likes... iv always wanted to see more human (like) monsters... like ebul dwarfs in votd or humans in whitestone or elves in (i cant remember any more map names >.<) and so on and so on:P

Yeeeaaah!! :)

Like it, more mages, warriors, rangers and so! :)

And more low level monsters. Im tried to killing wolfs every day! :)

And more armors and weapons cuz armors are really expensive! Like steel plate are expensive and chain inexpensive and so.

Edited by Hellocat

And more low level monsters. Im tried to killing wolfs every day! :P

And more armors and weapons cuz armors are really expensive! Like steel plate are expensive and chain inexpensive and so.

Suggestion of the year!

Suggestion of the year!

Sure :mace:

Suggestion of the year!

Sure :mace:

Damn...unfortunately Iori forgot his sarcasm tags.

pr0 idea tbh...

Offtopic: why are ppl such ignorant some times , maybe caue they have no ideas/sugestions and just have to shoot others ideas down. Or maybe they just want post counts..........

It seems that there are alot of "good" ideas but it seems that only about the same chance of SBoD hitting is the number that are actualy going to be given a second thought about :(

<3 the idea tho :(

Awesome idea i think! Would be a very nice to fight against evil gnomes (maybe cursed ones :D ) or evil folowers of mortos spawning or maybe invading areas sometimes ^^

Edit: ive seen the other topic and its ok, i respect the ideas of other people. I would just.. like it though ^^

Edited by -Hope-

I am not sure how this would add anything to the game. Those human like creatures will still be exactly like the monsters, but only different graphics. Might be fun for a few days, but then it will still be the same as it is now.

As for the armies, well, we kind of have that with the invasions, no?

I am not sure how this would add anything to the game. Those human like creatures will still be exactly like the monsters, but only different graphics. Might be fun for a few days, but then it will still be the same as it is now.

As for the armies, well, we kind of have that with the invasions, no?

i dont even really know how to explain it right... it would give a kind of realism and ump or twist to the game. Think of it like dwarf guards or soldiers in votd and human ones in whitestone city, and the same in other maps, and maybe even regular village people aswell that would walk around.

Like the invasions there now there could be special invasions where elves from tirnwood would attack the humans in whitestone. Its hard to explain why but it would make things so much more realistic and interesting