Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ania96

Ban and pls for unban

Witam!

Dostalam bana 2-3 miesiace temu za multiusing. Mam z bratem 2 PC w domu i kazde z nas gralo w EL na 1 IP. Mojego brata(Goks) okradli i powiedzial on ze juz nie bedzie grac. Dal mi cale swoje storage. Zapomnial on jednak ze mamy to samo IP i dostalismy bana. Prosze o odblokowanie mojej postaci Ania96. Wiecej sie to nie powtorzy i mysle ze te 2 miesiace to dostateczna kara za to co zrobilismy. czekam na odpowiedz i pozdrawiam! Dziekuje

Prosze o przetlumaczenie posta poniewaz moj angielski nie jest za dobry :)

Translation of above post!:

"Hello!

I was banned 2 or 3 months ago for multiusing. My brother and I have 2 PCs at the house and we both played EL on a single IP. After my brother had been robbed he said he won't play anymore. He gave me his whole storage. Unfortunately I forgot that we had the same IP address and we got banned. I would like to ask to have my character Ania96 unbanned. This will never happen again and I think 2 months of ban are an adequate punishment for what we did. Waiting for an answer! Thank you.

Please, could somebody translate my post because my English is not the best.

"

Thank you SleepyJo.

(You forgot to mention all the troubles with Saper too)

If your brother isn't playing, who is Matthew?

If I unlock Ania96, you cannot trade with anybody on your IP, you cannot share your character or password, you cannot use anybody else's characters, and you can have no alts, neither can your brother if it really is him who is Matthew.

If there is any more trouble like this (even if you make the foolish mistake of sharing again), there will be no more chances.

Przepraszam calkiem zapomnialam :P Matthew to Fan_of_Dean42 czyli moj brat tylko zmienil nick(tamten sie mu nie podobal) Rozumiem zasady i akceptuje je chciala bym zapytac co w takim razie stanie sie z moim bratem (matthew)

ponownie prosze o tlumaczenie i dziekuje :)

I'm sorry i forgot about it, my brother changed nick to Matthew from Fan_of_Dead42, (he didn't like old one). I understand the rules and i accept them.
I'd like to ask what is going to happen with my brother char (Matthew)

Ania96 will be unlocked but as I said before:

No sharing with anybody else.

No using anybody else's characters.

No trading with anybody else on your IP.

No trading with Matthew (who also is allowed no alts or trading with other people on same IP)