Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
affreckles

Idea

Lots of people don't know that I am an art major, History minor and I would like to draw a new Pk building, Training building some where on C2 or C1. The building design that I am proposing is going to be based on Ancient Roman/Greco design with large Colinades supporting the roof, a huge atrium (Front room) Their might be 5 or then training rooms in it. The inside of the building will be marble, and have statues in it

let me know if you guys like the idea

My other idea is that in order to get into the building you have to do a quest and solve a riddle or two and then you can only go into an area that is based on your attack lvl I'm not sure if that is do able but if it can be done this will prevent some new players from getting pked.

Guest Trojan_Knight
Lots of people don't know that I am an art major, History minor and I would like to draw a new Pk building, Training building some where on C2 or C1. The building design that I am proposing is going to be based on Ancient Roman/Greco design with large Colinades supporting the roof, a huge atrium (Front room) Their might be 5 or then training rooms in it. The inside of the building will be marble, and have statues in it

let me know if you guys like the idea

My other idea is that in order to get into the building you have to do a quest and solve a riddle or two and then you can only go into an area that is based on your attack lvl I'm not sure if that is do able but if it can be done this will prevent some new players from getting pked.

Not to bust ya bubble. But I am unsure if you are refering to a "actual" map on game that players can go to. Or if your refering to a "drawn picture" ? If you are refering to a "actual map". Most likely you could be looking at a year before anything may "possibly" be included into the game. Also with the current "map editor" in the works for being replaced / updated from what I was told by Roja. There will be possibly no new maps or updates established during that time frame. Though being familar with the map editor itself will be helpful to you in the future if you wish to proceed this "map". Also some knowledge of def file writing will be helpful to you as well. Since you can't have pk with out having attributes of some sort in a def file.

As for the how to achieve the abilty to enter it the way your refering to. Its a cool idea don't get me wrong. But I am not the person to speak with about having something like that implimented. Maybe a mod could better assist ya in "how to's & what not's" involved in all of that.

~~> me <~~ :)

If you have a concept picture, you can show Roja and she might make it. She's the only one approved to made 3d models to add to the game.

If you mean a map, sorry, we are not currently accepting new mappers.