Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SweetThang

Your favorite xmas gift as a child or adult

The object of this is to see how many different toys we all had that were our favorite and if we

still have them.So what ya do is type down your favvy toy and tell if ya still have it and what age you

got it from. (Not your PREVIOUS age) Good Luck!!!

Ok I look for a post of this nothing yet so here goes:

My favorite toy as a child was a Cabbage Patch Kid...(Still have it) (Got it when I was 9)

and my oldest oldest favorite toy was the atari 6400 and still have that also (and it works!!!!) (Got when I was 6)

Ok someone else's turn.

Like to see some differ toys or such out there. And try not to make this to explicit since there is CHILDREN that read this :)

SweeTThanG

Edited by SweetThang

I got a Mrs. Beasley doll when I was little and I lover her fiercely...I was 2.

THen I got a Baby Tender Lovin' Care who I adored so much, she had to be replaced. She ate and wore the cutest little diapers.

Hands down, Jewelery is my fave, but I am past the toy stage of life-of my own. Now I have to buy them. :D

Hi SweeTThanG :)

I remember my favorite gift as a child was a siamese kitten named Samantha.................It was actually a birthday gift since it was so close to christmas which made it very special because December babies often do not get extra gifts on birthdays, It is often combined with christmas.

As an adult......................jewerly & diamonds of course are favorites :)

But the best gift of all is love of family & friends!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!!!

CassIoPIA

Best present? Perhaps when I was told at 12 yrs of age, no more free rides - time to get a job, been working since I was 13 (birthday several months after Christmas) - taught me self-reliance. Perhaps why I'm an all-rounder in-game?? o.0

I had a pretty unhappy childhood, living in tough times (communism, then relative poverty) so I didn't get many good christmas ghifts when I was young. However, I am overcompensating for this now :icon13: I got myself quite a few nice presents for this christmas (mostly computer hardware). The nice thing about it is that I can write it off as business expenses (which they are anyway).

I don't get these o0 whats a gift?

Edit- Wrong word ;)

Edited by Sir_Exeus

When I was 5 or so. My parents got my two sisters and I a Nintendo Entertainment System! I think it made them broke at the time but it gave them hours and hours of free time. A great gift for the whole family! ;)

Euhm.. nothing? :P

Yup that's all :blush:

I don't really care if I get something or not, I'm happy with

what I've got B):D

jessica? :D

Euhm.. nothing? :P

Yup that's all :blush:

I don't really care if I get something or not, I'm happy with

what I've got B):D

jessica? :D

:DB)

My favourite toy is what I bought myself this christmas. My new shiny digital single lens reflex camera Canon EOS 450D, which almost does not leave my hand past few days. There is a saying, that only difference between a child and a man is just the price of its toys. There is definitely something about it :P