Sign in to follow this  
crusadingknight

Sigil prices under the new system

Should the Sigils cost less?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Sigils cost less?

• Yes
    • No

Magic is becoming elitist....I could agree with 200 gold per, but 400 gold? magic is just no longer a viable option, unless you are very rich.

Of course, I'd appreciate some other opinions :)

Maybe I should keep my mouth shut with my leet lvl 0 in magic, but don't you have to buy the sigils only once? And in that case, what's the big deal? You spend a lot more on books.

Grum's right, you only have to pay for them once so who cares? It may take you a bit longer to collect all the sigils, but it all works out in the end! :wink:

Just my $0.02 worth!

CHEERS!

RakThul

I actually want the prices to be even a little higher..because I was thinking of making a mage school, and if you join(not sure of the "cost" of joining yet), you will be given quests to go on, and you'd get the sigils from the quests that would test your magical abilities. They would be more like tests than quests. Then you'd get the sigils for free. But i'm still not sure how it would work..still a lot more planning is needed.

I was thinking of making a mage school, and if you join(not sure of the "cost" of joining yet), you will be given quests to go on, and you'd get the sigils from the quests that would test your magical abilities.

AMAZING IDEA it will give ppl more things to do... one request though, make the magix school accessible to us antisocials

Magic school sounds cool.

And who cares about the prices of the sigils? You're paying for something that stays with you for the rest of the game.

In the old system, even before I was rich, I was able to buy all the sigils with little more than pocket change. Now you actually have to think about which sigils you want to invest in.

Make the alch-magic relation to work first, you must have alch 20+ to start doing magic, it should be as easy to start as any other skill alltho summoning and crafting are still a bit more or less flawed for a newbie.

lol, This was a discussion back in May....you can stop reading this because some things have changed (players have levelled up, figured out the system) :shock: :D

dudes just harvest fruit for 6 weeks :lol: ok i didnt do that but come on they last forever & ever & ever untill u get banned or die of old age :lol: but the prices r fine

I actually want the prices to be even a little higher..because I was thinking of making a mage school, and if you join(not sure of the "cost" of joining yet), you will be given quests to go on, and you'd get the sigils from the quests that would test your magical abilities. They would be more like tests than quests. Then you'd get the sigils for free. But i'm still not sure how it would work..still a lot more planning is needed.

but untill then?

Chosing is easy, pick the ones you need! (ie: start out with health and increase)

Exactly ^^^^^^

All you need to do is to buy the Sigils for the spell your going to practice. And when you get a little richer, start buying for the spell a couple of levels above you!

Easy peasy lemmon squeesy!