Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quesar

Please increase storage slots higher than 300

Hi,

With all the new items in the game, 300 storage slots are becoming very limiting. I have all 300 filled now, and I know others with the same problem.

Can this number be increased please?

Thanks,

Quesar

3 years ago we had 100 slots. 2 years ago it was increased to 200 slots. 1 year ago developers gave us 300 slots. You ask for 400. I don't mind increasing this number even more. I will have 280 free slots instead of 180 (30% of all my used slots is taken by tailored pieces of cloth).

I know I said it last time this suggestion has been made, but... learn planning. You don't have to keep every single item in game in your storage.

Edited by Iori

3 years ago we started with 100 slots. 2 years ago it was increased to 200 slots. 1 year ago developers gave us 300 slots. You ask for 400. I don't mind increasing this number even more. I will have 280 free slots instead of 180 (30% of all my used slots is taken by tailored pieces of cloth).

I know I said it last time this suggestion has been made, but... learn planning. You don't have to keep every single item in game in your storage.

exactly, after all it's better to have slot limit in storage than EMU limit :whistle:

3 years ago we started with 100 slots. 2 years ago it was increased to 200 slots. 1 year ago developers gave us 300 slots.

Actually we started with 50 slots before that :whistle:

3 years ago we started with 100 slots. 2 years ago it was increased to 200 slots. 1 year ago developers gave us 300 slots.

Actually we started with 50 slots before that :whistle:

I'm much younger than you...

(gamewise)

I can't remember ancient times like you do:)

I've gone through the items in my storage already. By being an all arounder, I actually use pretty much every item I have in storage. I counted 5-10 at most that I don't really use.

I don't even do tailoring either - every skill but. I can imagine that 300 slots is even more limiting to someone needing to stock looms, different color fabrics, dyes, etc.

Thanks for considering this change! I really hope it is implemented :whistle:

has the idea of having say 50 solts in each npc storage been suggested?

You can have only 50 slots at Raven

another 50 at Moglor etc

Increase stragic ideas

50 x N storages

could be 25 instead

another 50 at Moglor etc

Increase stragic ideas

50 x N storages

This would result in all people doing similar alching/potting/whatever doing it at the same storage, that is, the one closest to the most/best ings.

Specific storages would be overcrowded day one.

Having items accessible at all storages is a necessity. If you think some stos get crowded now, this would make them nightmares.

another 50 at Moglor etc

Increase stragic ideas

50 x N storages

could be 25 instead

At first I thought it makes no sense if you cannot access your slots in one storage from another

(for example if you put red rose at Molgor, you cannot get it at Raven, etc). But then I realized that this is

how RL things work, stuff must be carried somehow from one place to another.

Now when we have mules, imagine long caravans carrying 100000 flowers from one storage to another.

That certainly would be done for a fee.

The separate storages solution (vide: Conquer Online) isn't bad, but doesn't address the issue Aislinn mentioned.

how RL things work, stuff must be carried somehow from one place to another.

Well not quite. If i put my money in a bank in town A and i visit town B that has a branch of that bank I can still get my money from it. And storage here is pretty much a bank.

Well not quite. If i put my money in a bank in town A and i visit town B that has a branch of that bank I can still get my money from it. And storage here is pretty much a bank.

but banks only deal with money. I always thought of it like one of the many self-storages we have around where I live. If you put your cutom cast-iron and glass coffee table (the one with the shiny plated trim) into self-storage in New York, you couldn't just go pick it up from the self-storage in Utah. (unless we go into UPS, and overnight delivery and such, and that starts getting complicated)

another 50 at Moglor etc

Increase stragic ideas

50 x N storages

could be 25 instead

Been suggested and rejected.