Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Martin1st

Please Unban Martin1st

Hello, i have a char named Martin1st in el banned, and i know why. I violated rule number 5: no multiplaying- i bag traded between Martin1st and Mattimeo. When i started playing el i decide to play first and learn the rules as i go along, (such an idiotic idea i now realize). On the day i bag traded, i was kinda unsure whether or not it was illegal, so i asked my guildies about it. When i learned that it was illegal, i gave away everything I gave to Mattimeo from Martin1st and then deleted mattimeo. Then i decided to tell annatira about it but she wasnt on, and i couldnt rembr any other moderator at the time. So after i think 2days of playing on martin1st i got banned, (i was expecting it anyways). Im very sorry for what i did, and ive read all the rules now, i didnt mean to cheat. According to Gossip, she says [PM from Gossip: martin1st was last logged on about 29 days ago. ], (i shouldve posted right after i was banned). So can you please unban Martin1st? Sorry for what i did and ty for taking your time to read this.

I already know that all bans are an automatic one month >.<, However i have been banned for one month!!! in fact now its been 32 days since my ban! and Again can i please be Unbanned?? i hardly ever have time to play except the holidays. i know everyone is probably busy with christmas but does it really take that long to unban someone? I appreciate you for reading this and have a merry christmas.

Edited by Martin1st

Before I unlock martin1st, what did you do with all the stuff you withdrew today from CrimsonEagle?

If that goes onto Martin1st, you get an indefinite lock/ban.

No alts, no sharing, no more trouble. If any of these conditions are broken, you will get relocked/banned, for more than 1 month. I suggest you carefully read the rules.

I am saying you are not allowed alts anymore, or sharing your character or anybody elses.

So by getting martin1st back, you forfeit crimsoneagle and mastermartin and all the other alts you got locked along with martin1st.

Im so sorry i didnt know that i couldn't create a new person, i wasnt registered on the forums at the time of my ban, so i created a new person mastermartin to find out what happened, after i found what was going on i deleted mastermartin. then i decided i wanted to explore el meanwhile my ban. so i created crimsoneagle to explore

mastermartin still existed.

Yes you were allowed to make a new character while yours was locked, but you don't get to keep him when martin1st got unlocked. Unless you are specifically banned and told you cannot make any new characters, you are allowed to make one.