Eternal Lands Official Forums
DraZAGorE

Problem clicking on NPC buildings ect

I logged in this afternoon and wasnt able to click on anything i was on last night and everything was working just fine.

Well, all appears to be working fine for me and I assume others (there are the normal 100s of people on the server). Therefore, have you changed anything your end? Have you changed any software on your computer or changed any settings in your EL configuration?

I logged in this afternoon and wasnt able to click on anything i was on last night and everything was working just fine.

Well, all appears to be working fine for me and I assume others (there are the normal 100s of people on the server). Therefore, have you changed anything your end? Have you changed any software on your computer or changed any settings in your EL configuration?

I havent changed anything thats why its weird that all of a sudden it doesnt work

Try to open the options (ctrl+o) and in the Video tab, disable "New Selection"

Also check your error_log, is there anything about missing .lst files?

I havent changed anything thats why its weird that all of a sudden it doesnt work

OK that is weird. You could try changing the "New Selection" option on the Video tab of the options window. IIRC the "ATI Bug" and "Mouse Bug" options can affect these kind of things too. Have you checked your error_log.txt file? Other than that, we'll have to hope someone else has an idea.