Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Instance 60 to 80 testing

Hi all

Tonight Jinxie, _ScareGlow_, Quesar, Erdie, ewill and I completed the 60-80 instance \o/

We had a good team and work well together, Quesar done a great job in leading us (thanks m8).

Before we went in we decied to get another person to help mule stuff in and we had a good surply in a hyper bag. This was a BIG help haveing it muled in, and as we found out it was just anothe.

1st wave we had Feros these was easy, Mainly got gcs but also some invis pots too and magic arrow.

2nd wave was the horid melteans, we decided to wait at the top of where they spawn so they could (hopefuly) come to us, we managed to get a few this way but in the end had to go in and kill them one by one this was hard as they tend to stick together. iirc one person died on these. drops from these was gcs a few srs and some magic arrows...not sure if we got and hes

3rd wave was the Scarba 2 of them 12k hp each we managed to get these quite easy to our surprise 1st dropped 9kgc and 3SRs, 2nd was 5kgc and 3SRs

4th wave was 3 Yeti they had 300 hp and droped 6 bones + 64gc, 59gc, 20gc

5th wave was 2 dilimaci they had 20k hp each and where very hard to kill we lost ewill on them at the begianing and also by 2/3 of the way thro them we lost jinxie (if im wrong on this part sorry m8).

We had a prob finding them we thought they would b at the end instead they was back at the begining and very hard to find at night time, u had to be on top of them to see them.

We managed to get one down to 10k hp when the second jumped us, a few of us died but we managed to regroup and start the seach again, found the second one and got him down to 56hp with a few deaths on our side but then while we fight one the other would come and jump us.

Toward the last part we was down to nothing iirc we had about 5-6 restore left between us and only a couple of dis rings left .

But Quesar said we should give it one more go and at lest try to kill the one with 56 hp left as we kill him the second jumped us some how we managed to kill it \o/.

They droped 1st gave 15kgc 2nd gave 24kgc + Red Dragon Helm of Life and Mana.

Some screenshots.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/br...screen020-1.png

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/br...elscreen022.png

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/br...elscreen025.png

And just to say a big thanks to all the guys its was great team work and great heart pounding fun (im sure i have forgotten some thing if so very sorry but its 5am and very tired)

Bromber led us yesterday to another victory :P

Team: Bromber, djmilkbox, jajohn, piiia, _Scareglow_, Sleepydragon, Suncie, Zarkuu and me :)

instance3zk3.jpg

First wave

30 desert chimeran wolves, piece of cake, quicky through, no special drops

Second wave

25 melteans, these badasses are really tough, we lost several rostogols after we got ourselver surrounded and split, some gcs and HEs among the drops but also 90 magic arrows, so we could use our elven bow snipers :)

Third wave

2 scarbae, easily killed, no casualties, drops were 4kgc and 9kgc if I remember well.

Fourth wave

4 yeti, we had two unnecessary deaths here, but we slashed through them without major glitches, one dropped us a silver ring :)

Fifth wave

2 dilimaci, now these babies are quite hard, but we killed both of them at first attempts, teammates just cycled as they were depleting mana and HEs, we have also some number of death, but we managed to killed them, pick up the deathbags of rostolog-free teammates, grabbed nice and shiny red dragon helm of life and mana and got out. This wave was amazaing, a really astonishing battle, worth of last wave, where everyone got their best and it really looked like teamplay :)

instance5ks9.jpg

Victorious team after sharing the spoils:

instance7ge6.jpg

I wish to thank all of participants, great job everyone and thanks bromber for being such a good commander and DMan for giving us valuable advices.

Jajohn led us today to magnificent victory with only two casualties during the whole instance (one was jajohn himself, because he forgot to watch his health as he is seldomly attacked player :pickaxe: )

Team: duDan, Gilrain, Fallenmikacm, jajonh, _ScareGlow_, Struth and me

instance21nn3.jpg

First wave

40 feroses. Easy to cut through with fresh warriors, although hard to chase them, because of darkness and hence low visibility.

Second wave

25 melteans. I was scared from previous, but we handled them quite well, only jajohn and Gilrain died, which surprised me, but we took them strictly one by one, no ambushes or gang attacks, however, they step from the dark only few feet before us, so we were very glad the dawn was coming. There were only two glitches as one time two and one time three of them attacked us at once, but we did surprisingly hold them off and finished them. This wave is a real dealbreaker of this instance as it determines how many supplies will remain in team.

Third wave

2 scarbas. There were one nasty situation when we attacked the first and the second just ran behind us and disappeared. We were worried about ambushing, but Gilrain did a great job by tracing it and saying its position, so we handled those two babies quite fast and drops were very pleasant.

Fourth wave

3 yetis. First was really tough and the second fell almost before I came to join the fight. We spent like 10 minutes looking for third as it was having a nap in scarba village. Gutted and dead, nothing stood between us and final battle.

Fifth wave

2 dilimaci. Luck was on our side as one dilimac ran off to meet us and second stayed deep in the wood. Again, the battle was awesome, all teammates were cooperating smoothly and we took both of them at first attempt, no need for massive flees. They dropped a nice pile of gold pieces and two bronze swords each one of them. We grabbed the loot and head back to Seridia to share the spoils.

I present some nice shots from the final battle, here is the first dilimac, almost dead while I was replenishing mana.

instance22gy0.jpg

Second one, in full attack

instance24wp0.jpg

And second one again, trying to crush us with its mighty mallet.

instance23pf3.jpg

Thank you all, for making this happen, you were great team and we did a good job there today. Hoping to see you on another crazy meltean run :)

Edited by Khalai