Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Instance 60 to 80 testing

Same thing as with the previous isntances.

Download the map from http://www.eternal-lands.com/instance_swamp.zip

Unzip it in the /maps folder.

Go on the test server at Ilie, chose the n00b instance. But make sure to be geared up and have enough potions and essences.

This is a test, so some things will be adjusted after I see how it goes.

I'm interested (it's just right for my training alt) I just can't test something this involved while I'm at work and my time-zone may make it hard to join a group when I'm at home on weeknights. Since the monster and drop adjustments are (I assume) server-side, I'd like to see it added even if the testing/fine-tuning takes longer to complete than the other two instances did.

I'm not sure 60-80 is "newb", but it's probably as high as I'll ever get. It would be nice to have an instance to try.

Well, I am sure that at the moment I announced it there were maybe 50 players or more between 60-80 a/d, but only 2 shown up initially (30 minutes later).

This instance is being remodeled to a 100-110 a/d.

Is it much of a difference to model this instance to 100-120 a/d, considering the gap from 100-110 isnt so populated.

edit: spelling

Edited by sundulana

Yeah, sorry, seriously bad old char copy there makes it pointless to even try. With an updated char, I'd definitely try, been waiting for a 60-80.

I want try this instance too.

I'm at test server at the moment trying find the NPC.

In the morcraven marsh battle hall.. like it is on the main server

I've been training up my old DPA char specially for this instance, unfortunately I do not have a 60-80 a/d char at my disposal to help test this, but don't give up on it yet (not gunna train my DP alt to 80-100 lvl just to see what these instances are like :) )

I'm another one who would love to have the 60-80 instance, but my a/d on the test server are too low for me to help test it. I know a few others who would like an instance at this level, but they were not on today when the testing was happening. I do think there's interest for this one.

I tried it, and found that the trolls where very hard to hit, even at 72 att, 44/44 p/c.. i was hitting them a max of 50%, when more ppl joined almost 100%.

but yes, would love to have this instance :)

I'm working on getting a team ready to test the 60-80 instance tomorrow. If you are interested and able, please either post here or pm me in game. I am really excited to try this!

I have several others that are interested and trying to work out details.

I am thinking ~7:30pm EST (GMT-5). I could start later, but not too much earlier.

Thanks!

I'm interested as well Quesar. Not sure if I can get on at that time but could a little later but if you get enough go ahead without me :)

Would have gotten on when it was announced this afternoon but was at work and only harvest there....

I am willing to give you one last chance.

if by tomorrow at 4 PM EST I don't have two full teams of 9 players each (that meet the requirements), with decent gear, then it means there is not enough interest in such an instance, so there is no poitn in having it just for a few people.

if by tomorrow at 4 PM EST...
That's 1PM Pacific, I'll still be at work (and before work, sleeping). Good luck to those of you who will give it a try.

Still interested, but still not going back to test for anything because of the horribly outdated character copy there that I can't possibly work with. Several other people stating above they can't because of the horribly outdated characters there.

We gotta have something to test with to test at all.

I'l try to be there too Q.

only hope i have enough essy's and such and not sure what my a/d/mag is on test. I'l neg out cos i'm not fighter build nor do i have enough emu atm.

Still interested, but still not going back to test for anything because of the horribly outdated character copy there that I can't possibly work with. Several other people stating above they can't because of the horribly outdated characters there.

We gotta have something to test with to test at all.

How about you STFU?

The characters were updated like 2 months ago.