Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
boderoshan

Natras BJ'er

Yup. Im only interested in Bag Jumping not in trade scamming.

This is bull. Nobody trade with Natras if you don't want your stuff stolen.

Even with a name change it wouldn't take too long to figure out who it is, unless of course his ways were changed and with proper use of outlaw response he would be back to square one

and then again alts of friends etc can easily be used to get around. banning people via player names on bots is ineffective.

Just friends. Alts would mean rule #5 breach. You can't trade with your alts, can you? And bagjumpers seldom have friends, so I don't think it's totally inefficient, it's worth a shot IMO :)

And bagjumpers seldom have friends

are you sure about that? ^^

IIRC Rayla and Tyrone got great support while they were doing their thing, and I know of some others who got great support for what they were doing.

rayla was funny tho , and actually very honest - she never once denied doing it , and even refused to join my old guild on the grounds she didnt want to change her ways ... she could easily have joined and ripped a few of us off ...... which gets me thinking , im looking to join a guild my a/d is ..........

rayla was funny tho , and actually very honest - she never once denied doing it , and even refused to join my old guild on the grounds she didnt want to change her ways ... she could easily have joined and ripped a few of us off ...... which gets me thinking , im looking to join a guild my a/d is ..........

Rayla = Malaca iirc thus making "her" a man with a female char.

I wouldn't trust either one of them.

Even with a name change it wouldn't take too long to figure out who it is, unless of course his ways were changed and with proper use of outlaw response he would be back to square one

and then again alts of friends etc can easily be used to get around. banning people via player names on bots is ineffective.

Just friends. Alts would mean rule #5 breach. You can't trade with your alts, can you?

uh... >.>

alts of friends
:medieval:

Just friends. Alts would mean rule #5 breach. You can't trade with your alts, can you?

uh... >.>

alts of friends
:medieval:

My bad :)

Edited by Khalai

Just friends. Alts would mean rule #5 breach. You can't trade with your alts, can you? And bagjumpers seldom have friends, so I don't think it's totally inefficient, it's worth a shot IMO :)

It's funny how you people think all bagjumpers and "outlaws" are some kind of pathetic losers without friends. Most outlaws I've known, have been just normal people with normal work / study and got many friends in game too. They have just chosen different way to play the game than most of us. It doesn't mean they have problems irl or something.

Anyway this game would be pretty boring without all the drama outlaws cause here ;)

Just friends. Alts would mean rule #5 breach. You can't trade with your alts, can you? And bagjumpers seldom have friends, so I don't think it's totally inefficient, it's worth a shot IMO :w00t:

It's funny how you people think all bagjumpers and "outlaws" are some kind of pathetic losers without friends. Most outlaws I've known, have been just normal people with normal work / study and got many friends in game too. They have just chosen different way to play the game than most of us. It doesn't mean they have problems irl or something.

Anyway this game would be pretty boring without all the drama outlaws cause here :stare:

So you have different experience then. Most outlaws I've met were just pathethic attention-whores :)

namechange ftw.

So right! Though, it's nearly a year since my last one. Oh well...

I'm surprised Natras is still active and there are people who still are getting done by him.

Other than this I so agree with Miiks. I've met lots of fun Outlawers (or considered such). They are not boring. Opposite to the most of people reporting them.

namechange ftw.

So right! Though, it's nearly a year since my last one. Oh well...

I'm surprised Natras is still active and there are people who still are getting done by him.

Other than this I so agree with Miiks. I've met lots of fun Outlawers (or considered such). They are not boring. Opposite to the most of people reporting them.

be warned, he is back ;)

Natras took my short bow at the invasion in Hurquin 3 days ago, but he offered to give it back so he's okay in my book. I guess. :whistle:

He bag jumped Cordor in arena today when attempting to adjust shooting position. Do not trust him anywhere.

Don't mix on bag maybe? or if its group job, why not just make a protective ring (8 tiles around a guy, bag by wall requires only 5-6 people.

Not that i condone this smeg.