Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Exeus

The risk of PK

Well my idea is simple and basic. And it is this:

(O this is assuming KF is turned back to normal)

Two of the slots in your inv are surounded by a red box. Items in these sltos CANT be lost upon death.

Now what will this do? It will allow people to go and PK and still use items like CoL and like a JS or somthing. They will most likely be using misc other crap armor (iron?) so posibl small drops sometimes. It will limit the use of pr0 armors aswell and if som1 thinks they need icy + therm well they can just use a rosto. More risk for more gear. Perhaps it could be more than just two slots protected but not sure. I know this idea has been sugested before but think about in a different way :rolleyes: Let me know what you think

Well my idea is simple and basic. And it is this:

(O this is assuming KF is turned back to normal)

Two of the slots in your inv are surounded by a red box. Items in these sltos CANT be lost upon death.

Now what will this do? It will allow people to go and PK and still use items like CoL and like a JS or somthing. They will most likely be using misc other crap armor (iron?) so posibl small drops sometimes. It will limit the use of pr0 armors aswell and if som1 thinks they need icy + therm well they can just use a rosto. More risk for more gear. Perhaps it could be more than just two slots protected but not sure. I know this idea has been sugested before but think about in a different way :rolleyes: Let me know what you think

been suggested in the past ;p

omg u nub it was suggested by YOU even lmfao

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41224

Edited by Korrode