Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
elpargo

UPDATE WEBPAGE.

Come on how could fan sites have more information about the game then the creators websites?

some people r just fanatics yes, but how long ago was gargs summoning introduced? i really cant find it....

Dont complain if YOU dont make the site. They have more important things to do than put up more info on the site, i.e- working on the GAME.

Tropicano does the site and i dont think he does anything else exept NH.... Moonshadow and Roja also do the site but they been busy with P2P maps and models so they have an exuce, bu trop, tut tut tut...

well tropicano doesn't do el.com, only el.net info....me and moonshadow designed el.com(moon did most of the work), and i designed el.net(trop helped me pick out a template).

And yes, basically we dont' have allt he time in the world to work on the website...would be nice if *someone* else could update that ssof the week :)

So we have the fan help sites up, why not put them up? They took the time to make them, they deserve some recognition, and it fills in the gaps that we don't have on the site.

oh and one other thing...if you look around at allt he official sites, almost ALL of them do NOT have half the info fansites have!

Some of the information is out of date because it was restored from an out of date backup when ipowerwebs screwed us over.

Come on how could fan sites have more information about the game then the creators websites?

some people r just fanatics yes, but how long ago was gargs summoning introduced? i really cant find it....

Well, I know this is an ANCIENT post, but here I go anyways....

Please, someone, see about updating the webpages.

The info would be nice, you can always have the volunteer coding like from EL-CEL, etc.

I don't know how recent the info is....I don't bother looking for it. Never have.

The game is getting a little scary on another topic else than info. The Market.

The EL Shop where you can get EL items for real world money looks ancient.

PLEASE, no "rare" items on the market page.

If you want us to work our butts off to get the rare items, people shouldn't be able to bypass it for $25.

My friend is giving up on advancing manu because the PKers are buying for real world money.

It takes alot of work to get good enough to make that stuff.

The prices are totally out of wack compared to NPC prices in the game too.

Gosh darn it people, SEARCH!!!! :P

There have been countless threads on each issue you have, and actually from this year.