Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyTears

Radiation swords

I had an idea of a radiation sword set (iron broad, steel long, s2e, ti short, ti long, ti serp) for the serpent it would give the regular 20-25 damage with +15 radiation damage

the appearance would be a black sword with a green fire glow (like thermal fire but green)

what do you think?

Edited by DeadlyTears

Actually sounds like a decent idea considering the the dragon armors make the US$90 Thermal serp about as valuable as a large pizza.

the green look would be cool indeed => the radiactive metal could also be green but the ore schould be harvestable but you schould receive it by chanche when harvesting like radonpouches.

radon comes from radiactive metals afteral :).

Actually sounds like a decent idea considering the the dragon armors make the US$90 Thermal serp about as valuable as a large pizza

lol, unfortunetly this is true (pk wise) i did some testing on thermal VS dragon armor (red full w/o helm) and max hits i was doing was 20s , most other hits went from 1-8. BUT i did find a way to go good vs dragon armor . I just need to test it on ppl with 10-30 defence lvls above mine :)

But back to topic this idea sounds cool :)

i did some testing on thermal VS dragon armor (red full w/o helm)

Ya and it's even worse VS Ice drag armor... another 10 less damage (on non crit-dmg hits).

...and yeah obviously i mean PK wise. Therm serp still good for killing mobs stronger than u...

Well, I do not want to sell a sword from the shop that can be used to kill everyone with it regardless of skill. The thermal serp is the best sword against anything but people in dragon armors, so it has plenty of uses.

As for the radiation sword, not a bad idea. Probably make it dependent of the "I glow in the dark" perk that no one uses (for example this perk could double the radiation damage or something).

Well, I do not want to sell a sword from the shop that can be used to kill everyone with it regardless of skill. The thermal serp is the best sword against anything but people in dragon armors, so it has plenty of uses.

As for the radiation sword, not a bad idea. Probably make it dependent of the "I glow in the dark" perk that no one uses (for example this perk could double the radiation damage or something).

i used "I glow in the dark" perk and fond it very useful you just get less att/exp but thats was the only bad thing from it.

wasnt the reason i didn't used it anymore thats was cause in became a mixer and needed the pickpoints for "i eat dead people".

Cool idea having the sword powered by the perk but I'm not sure double damage would be balanced - still you know better than anyone else how this game works.

Double radiation damage, not double total damage.

Besides, that perk makes training much harder, and PVPing nearly impossible.

I would like to extend this: Can we have radioactive (Iron-,Steel-,Titanium-) Axes ?

Maybe give them an extra dose of radiation because i would like to see them in the game for fighting.

(Especially against the new Dragon Armours)

There should be a chance that the radiation turns against yourself... because playing with U238 is not healthy ^^

some people do use the "I Glow In The Dark" Perk ;) but yes very few only...

Double radiation damage would be too high bonus though i think, radiation tit long would have tit lon stats + 30 damage ;X