Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lil_webbie

Back to the regular

Well, as i suggested on unofficial forums. I think pk should go back to the way it was. Now that kf is no drop, as liquid said in the below post, all the arena's is dead. Kf is fun and bein no drop has spiced pk up alot, but it takes away all the skills players would need to use. 1vs1 combat is completely dead, I think if kf would go back to bein a drop zone, that the arena's would liven up more than they used to. Pk was dead before then, but now the newer players have been introduced to pk since kf was made a ND. And they would keep pking. Kf is fun no doubt, but in a way its not. 1 player could go in and encounter a whole guild such as LION, Mak, etc and not stand a chance, wherefore if one player would go to nca, wsa, etc would have a way better chance seeing that they could fight 1vs1. I personally liked the NDD's on weekends.

Comments and suggestions...

So to sumarize - PK was dead, then came some change and PK is dead again, so make another change and PK is dead again, so make another change ...

Would not be better to leave it in the grave then? Do you have no respect for those, who are dead?

and what about all the noobish people that dont have the money for a bunch of rostos and like to pk :hiya: ? :icon13: ...the only other thing i could think to do about that is make kf drops again and make the arenas no drops.

Well, as i suggested on unofficial forums. I think pk should go back to the way it was. Now that kf is no drop, as liquid said in the below post, all the arena's is dead. Kf is fun and bein no drop has spiced pk up alot, but it takes away all the skills players would need to use. 1vs1 combat is completely dead, I think if kf would go back to bein a drop zone, that the arena's would liven up more than they used to. Pk was dead before then, but now the newer players have been introduced to pk since kf was made a ND. And they would keep pking. Kf is fun no doubt, but in a way its not. 1 player could go in and encounter a whole guild such as LION, Mak, etc and not stand a chance, wherefore if one player would go to nca, wsa, etc would have a way better chance seeing that they could fight 1vs1. I personally liked the NDD's on weekends.

How, exactly? Is the object of the fight not the same? To kill the other guy. I do not see how skill can be removed from taking someone's drop.

1vs1: hardly dead, and you can go to NCa, no?

arenas: why would they liven up? If anything, they'd be more dead, as the majority of new-PKers can't/won't foot the price of a rostogol...

guilds: why not get your own guild to go with you?

How, exactly? Is the object of the fight not the same? To kill the other guy. I do not see how skill can be removed from taking someone's drop.

1vs1: hardly dead, and you can go to NCa, no?

arenas: why would they liven up? If anything, they'd be more dead, as the majority of new-PKers can't/won't foot the price of a rostogol...

guilds: why not get your own guild to go with you?

the skills ppl use dont affect when u in kf and its 3 on1 compared to if u was in an arena u could fight 1 on1, for instance a 120 a/d player would be beat by 3 100's a/d players, there is no skill in that, thats jus superior number. Alos maybe your guild may not be online at the time u want to pk? Yes ppl can go to nca.... but do they? NO! Kf would still be just as active if it was made drops again, jus not as many newbies. If the arena(s) were made ddrop then pk would go to noraml just like on the no drops days. Did u ever take a stroll by an arena on no drop day, if not ill tell u how packed they are, REAL PACKED and full of action. About the rosto thing, ppl have alreayd suggested making them more cheap. people shouldnt pk if there scared of losing a rosto right or wrong? Everybody has to learn somehow. Since kf has been no drop im sure that people mainly radu hasnt made a much money as they would off ppl buying rosto's. I probably bought 3 or 4 every 3 dayz cuz pk is my passion.

Also, I havent ever seen u around pk, so i really odn thtink ita fair for you to judge here, sure everyone has there own opinion, but this involves ppl that mainly pk :medieval:

So to sumarize - PK was dead, then came some change and PK is dead again, so make another change and PK is dead again, so make another change ...

Would not be better to leave it in the grave then? Do you have no respect for those, who are dead?

Thats wrong tbh:

Pk was deadish, Radu gave it the kiss of life with ND KF, now people for god knows what reason want to put in on its knees and put a bullet through its head :medieval:

Since kf has been no drop im sure that people mainly radu hasnt made a much money as they would off ppl buying rosto's

Im not sure Radu was making much money from PK before No drop KF, since most of the PK only took place on NDD (only he can answer that), afaik most of the rost's were lost as they are now, in invasions.

Yes ppl can go to nca.... but do they?

Why dont you ask yourself why they dont , maybe just maybe its because they prefer ND KF :devlish:

PK suggestion No. 156893839.6870 section B

Why dont all those who want to 1 v 1 pm each other and ermm go PK in an arena, instead of trying to force others to use arena's by making KF drop again

Edited by conavar

the skills ppl use dont affect when u in kf and its 3 on1 compared to if u was in an arena u could fight 1 on1, for instance a 120 a/d player would be beat by 3 100's a/d players, there is no skill in that, thats jus superior number. Alos maybe your guild may not be online at the time u want to pk? Yes ppl can go to nca.... but do they? NO! Kf would still be just as active if it was made drops again, jus not as many newbies. If the arena(s) were made ddrop then pk would go to noraml just like on the no drops days. Did u ever take a stroll by an arena on no drop day, if not ill tell u how packed they are, REAL PACKED and full of action. About the rosto thing, ppl have alreayd suggested making them more cheap. people shouldnt pk if there scared of losing a rosto right or wrong? Everybody has to learn somehow. Since kf has been no drop im sure that people mainly radu hasnt made a much money as they would off ppl buying rosto's. I probably bought 3 or 4 every 3 dayz cuz pk is my passion.

Also, I havent ever seen u around pk, so i really odn thtink ita fair for you to judge here, sure everyone has there own opinion, but this involves ppl that mainly pk :D

Well, arrange to go fight someone 1vs1. If they don't want to do this, and want to fight you with some guildies, then you get some guildies together and fight them. The thing about your guild being offline works both ways, too. As for the NCA thing, well that's too bad.

Everything in your post is kind of subjective, all limited by conditions. It's like asking for the price of thermals to be lowered- other people use them in PK but you can't afford them so you want the price lowered.

I don't think it's fair for people who hop characters, spam, and have been banned on illegal activities (yes, I've been banned before, though not because of my participation in anything illicit) to comment on any aspect of game play, but this is just my opinion now isn't it? :D