Sign in to follow this  
Miiks

"Small" rostos or ND KF?

"Small" rostos or ND KF?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. "Small" rostos or ND KF?

• ND KF
    • "Small" rostos

if rostos were 5k instead of 20k, people would probably go to PK four times more. you lose one cheap rosto, go get another and go back to PK, while if you lose one expensive rosto, you don't want to come back and lose another one. I think people would be willing to spend more all in all if rostos were cheaper

if rostos were 5k instead of 20k, people would probably go to PK four times more. you lose one cheap rosto, go get another and go back to PK, while if you lose one expensive rosto, you don't want to come back and lose another one. I think people would be willing to spend more all in all if rostos were cheaper

Thats all well and good IF we didnt have a ND map,but we do. So even at 5k you're are ADDING to the cost not making it cheaper. So you have to really reverse your theory to people might PK 4x less not more

Totally Agree I lost 2 rosto's yesterday at the invasion and I bought 2 more but was scared to lose those so didn't go back after those cockatrices LOL I sat out the rest of the invasion. Just an example I guess. If I could Afford to buy more rostos I would have been back out there committing suiside to those cockatrices LOL! :) Imagine if I were pking other people.. I would be in Debt... LOL I want to pk.. but can't afford it at the moment LOL

Edited by kit_gw

Totally Agree I lost 2 rosto's yesterday at the invasion and I bought 2 more but was scared to lose those so didn't go back after those cockatrices LOL I sat out the rest of the invasion. Just an example I guess. If I could Afford to buy more rostos I would have been back out there committing suiside to those cockatrices LOL! :) Imagine if I were pking other people.. I would be in Debt... LOL I want to pk.. but can't afford it at the moment LOL

You do know the cheap rost will only be used on PK maps if you kill a person, you will still have to pay 16kish for normal rosto for invasions/training etc

and KF is a no drop map you dont need a rosto not at 5k, not at 16k, so Kit you can PK for free (apart from items ofc)

Thats all well and good IF we didnt have a ND map,but we do. So even at 5k you're are ADDING to the cost not making it cheaper. So you have to really reverse your theory to people might PK 4x less not more

That's more or less exactly the point I was trying to make. This idea would just make PKing more expensive.

There was suggestion about implementing "small" rosto, that would work only when player kills you. Their price would be 1$ from EL shop (~5-6k in game). If they are implemented, ND KF will be disabled and made normal pk map again.

So simple choice. Which option is better?

Edit: Everyone can go to read my, Korrode's and Conavar's opinions (was there also someone else? Can't remember anymore) to "Poll for PKI back in game" -poll :) I really suggest to read the posts there and think this through before voting.

"Small" rostos was Korrode's idea btw.

Main idea in implementing "small" rostos was to make pk active on arenas too (shortened version from "Poll for PKI back in game" -poll :D)

Check the post below too

|

\/

I had this convo with radu back in August which is basically the same concept... a PK rosto for $1.... wonder what changed his mind....

[PM to radu: please give those expiry based $1 rosto's a thought... even if the expiry date since buying is 2 weeks, there will be a dramatic increase in PK]

[PM from radu: no, can't do for technical reasons]

[PM to radu: cant u perhaps make a rosto that only works in PK area?]

[PM from radu: I can, but I see no reason why to do that]

[PM to radu: more $$]

[PM from radu: or less]

[PM to radu: try it for a month.. and tell people u will only try it for a month and then u can make them poof if it doesnt]

[PM to radu: + U will make players happy]

[PM from radu: hard to implement, and I have many other things to do]

[PM to radu: just write it down somewhere then, for when you do have some more spare time]

[PM to radu: wont bug you anymore about it]

[PM from radu: I have like 2 years of "to do" shit]

[PM from radu: and I am sure after those 2 years I will find more stuff :D]

It's so funny how EL history repeats all the time. First some players want feature xy, then feature xy is not got enough for the very same people who wanted it and it should be replaced by zy. Then everything should go back to xy again, just so everyone can beg for change xz... and so on and so forth :confused:

Can you make a new vote of:

Make a CombatLevel based Arena in PL? With a NPC that you can place bets on, and the winner gets it? :pickaxe:

It's so funny how EL history repeats all the time. First some players want feature xy, then feature xy is not got enough for the very same people who wanted it and it should be replaced by zy. Then everything should go back to xy again, just so everyone can beg for change xz... and so on and so forth :pickaxe:

You forgot to mention countless polls we have recently.

at least we are trying to make this game a bit better by suggesting some ideas ... and thts not a bad idea liquid make a poll for it :>

Make physique/will give +20 health instead of 5. Longer fights and more time to diss and tele.

Although some smart person will come up with a way to bash that idea but whatever

LOL!

the easiest way to speed up the economy is to put a cap on the amount of things you can have in storage!

max 500k of any item inside..

than you would spend all the extra cash... items.. carry money with you... buy anything

and come on.. if you want to be the pk king of EL just be spamming all the channels that youre the pr0 and noone can beat you! dont take a rosto so people are tempted to kick some @ss for your drops..

im not a pk-er but all i see on forums is just people whining all the f"+!%ng time about how hard it is to pk .. noone does it... too expensive... JUST GO TO THE PK MAPS AND DONT LEAVE TILL YOU DIE!! thats it!! trust me if you do that you will find enough action there... spend a day in a pk map.. if you survive youre good... if you dont go train some more!!

i mean when i began playing this game, there were no rostogols people dieing and loosing their stuff all the time.. deathbags everywhere on the only continent... and noone whining about pk sucks.. this and that...

wanna have oldschool pk?? go to tahraji desert!! no cooldowns there... you can be the pr0 if you have a lot of BRs.. like back in the days

i mean come on!! there is a no drop kf to practice on players which is such a great thing!! and you still complain!! so ignore the existance of kf

accept the fact that there are different kind of PKs in Eternal Lands... one with drops and one without..

choose which pk-er you are? the one who fights at low cost? or the one that dares to win? and if you are the second than never enter KF and stop starting topics like this and stay in any other pk map waiting for people who think like you!!

fight in leather if you are scared to loose the expensive stuff till you can kick everybody's ass in leather!!

seriously!! cant you people solve your own problems?? all kind of second rosto stones and etc etc... people please... already a thing such as a rosto is a GREAT advantage in EL.. should say thanks to radu for having such a thing.. and not whining for more kinds of saving stones.. etc etc..

as a conclusion..

accept pk as it is!! you like it or not? if not dont do it (and keep your reasons to yourself)! if you like it than choose where you want to fight! oldschool, no drop, pk areas with caps, with cooldown!!!

there are soo many options!! so i seriously do not see the point of changing anything about pk ing... ONLY your attitudes like someone said before

I'm not reading that till he removes the number of returns.

Simple, no?

why would i remove it? so you can read it?

LOL, once again! solve your own problems!!

Can you make a new vote of:

Make a CombatLevel based Arena in PL? With a NPC that you can place bets on, and the winner gets it? :icon13:

I'm surprised the MODS haven't moved this to suggestions..............I like the idea though.

Make physique/will give +20 health instead of 5. Longer fights and more time to diss and tele.

Although some smart person will come up with a way to bash that idea but whatever

And this wasn't moved to suggestions either???? I like this idea as well.

My suggestion for PK

Edited by popeye

Guest Trojan_Knight

I voted for the small rosto's and I wish there was a 3rd option that would of included both options available. And I'll list my reasons why. Although I'm to lazy to read all 3 three pages lolz. So if I say something thats already been said, excuse my laziness.

I voted for the small rosto's. Since KF became ND. At first this was a great idea. But I honestly didn't think that it would leave most all other pk area's / arena's empty for the most part. Yeah, having KF as ND is cool don't get me wrong. But then why have NC Arena, other arena's that are basically no longer being used as often, if at all, since the implitation of KF ND came about.

I wish there was a 3rd option labeled as "other" for example because I would of most likely voted for that instead. Because I like the idea of "searching" for pk also. Maybe make a arena 24/7 double exp, another something else and so on and so for. I think this would in a way, help boost pk. Because now you have people wanting to go there to train, yet you have other people going there for a kill counter. These "small rosto's" i think would be perfect for things like that. But not for in kf. Which I am unsure of how hard it would be to code, since I not coder, I Pr0 NubB :hiya:

Edit: Anyways, there must be something that baits people to a area. Which in turn baits pkR's to want to go there because of the people, like ND KF does. But imo, whether it matters or not, i think more maps should be used as well. So I think my above reply would or could address that issue in a way.

~~> me <~~ :icon13:

Edited by Trojan_Knight