Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_MaXamus

Kreamz Banned an ip blocked

:icon13: OK, im am not here to argue i simply was trying to help Mredkee aka godkiller aka neko he told me about a trade he wanted to do an i accepted but then became curious when he took items off the chracter an when i logged on there was nothing an i didnt think the middle man would give me the items wich they did not so i kept chracter but (but) i eventully gave the chracter back to mr dekke after he tried to scamm me :P .

now i know that i did multi im not here to argue about that im just simpley confused :) why my ip was banned idc about chracter atm its my ip i only got in trouble once an you ban my whole entier ip an then say chraters want be unlocked because i multied kinda harsh? seeing u gave 10,000 other people chances an unlocked them after a month,but when its me who only got in trouble once on el u bann ip an my main kreamz i gave jay to lil_webbie he hasnt lied about anything on his post eathier it was just me who multied an almost got scammed.

:) just curious of a 1 time multi = ip bann an chtacter lock for ever? as what i seen of possting on other topics related to my accounts <3

I have made no decision on you, I am still getting information about your activities and am gathering up logs to confirm who was on your characters at those times.

You can at least count on the 30 days.

I have made no decision on you, I am still getting information about your activities and am gathering up logs to confirm who was on your characters at those times.

You can at least count on the 30 days.

still no info dec 12th