Eternal Lands Official Forums
lil_webbie

Excuse me~

As far as I see it, we never resolved anything. I said you could have one character unlocked to PLAY. You will be allowed one character in total, no alts, no extras to sell. No sharing of your character, and no using anybody elses, and no alts for any purpose.

However, you told me you wanted to buy a new character AND get Jay back to sell.

I also told you that if you bought a new character, you will not get any of the old ones back.

I never heard back from you after that.

ok ill let u know if i will buy one or keep Jay soon,

As far as I see it, we never resolved anything. I said you could have one character unlocked to PLAY. You will be allowed one character in total, no alts, no extras to sell. No sharing of your character, and no using anybody elses, and no alts for any purpose.

However, you told me you wanted to buy a new character AND get Jay back to sell.

I also told you that if you bought a new character, you will not get any of the old ones back.

Hey i decided to stick wit Jay, ill let u know iof any othe changes

Umm no, if you take Jay, Jay is who you keep.

Umm no, if you take Jay, Jay is who you keep.

Ok i mean i want to play with Jay i have no intentions o gttin a another charcter no time soon, i only said that incase down the road an opportunity came up, i would go through you before i did anything not jus about anothr charcter, i surely dont wanna permanant ban

incase down the road an opportunity came up

Bored with Jay already? I'd stick with one if I were you and not try to keep pushing the envelope.

Well normally I would delete third party posts but since he said EXACTLY what I was going to say, I left it :P

Well normally I would delete third party posts but since he said EXACTLY what I was going to say, I left it ;)

um not sure of what eithe of yall are talking about. I just said that i wanted to keep Jay, not keep Jay for awhile, i just threw the extra comment in there jus in case, never know what could happen. one of my friends might quit and they wanna give me there charcter and its better than Jay atm then i would wanna take yte even still i would always ask you, Aislinn if i could before i made any move i aint sayin that it wil happen or nothing like that i was simply making a comment for jus in case

Edited by lil_webbie

Well normally I would delete third party posts but since he said EXACTLY what I was going to say, I left it ;)

um not sure of what eithe of yall are talking about. I just said that i wanted to keep Jay, not keep Jay for awhile, i just threw the extra comment in there jus in case, never know one of my friends might quit and they wanna give me there charcter and its better than Jay atm then i would wanna take yet even still i would always ask you, Aislinn if i could before i made any movei aint sayin that it wil happen or nothin like that i was simply makin a comment for jus in case

Eiither way i understand all conditions of my reinstatement to the game i know no to share not to let anyone log on my charcter or play on someone elses. or anything else that voilates the rules, im ready to return ingame, can Jay be unlcoked now plx

Edited by lil_webbie