Eternal Lands Official Forums
lil_webbie

Excuse me~

dont blame me or desweer for u being banned u had illegal activites on your account + you been banned befor so that means no alts what so ever an u got neko as an alt so ther eya go breaking rules nub

dont blame me or desweer for u being banned u had illegal activites on your account + you been banned befor so that means no alts what so ever an u got neko as an alt so ther eya go breaking rules nub

LOL ,he wasn't blaming me i haven't talked with him for last month and a half I don't know if you scammed him though but u told aisilinn that you never scammed and you've got 2 accusation ...doesn't look too good huh?

:o told her that mr dekke was tryinto scamm me ?????? an aislnn just said so many time sup an down this forums scamming i not illegal an i didnt even attemt to scamm dekke he tried to do me if u read my section fake-desweer

Well it's your word against his i dont know if he tried to scamm if or if you scammed him but oh well since scamming ain't illegal you prolly gonna be unbanned

Des, its not the scamming thing that got him locked lol, He scammed me for char, and illegally moved my nmt from char to his. And in the past year he has been multi playing. So it wont be that easy ;)

:D lmao i didnt scamm u 4 chracter i got your chracter an jay your friend and mind begged me to give it back to the only reason i took it is because u thought i was dumb enough to let u scamm me for all chracter so i took yourz an the only reason i gave it back to u is because jay asked me to (real jay) an i didnt scamm your chracter or i would be on it dumb azz.

plz define chracter scamming ;p cause u sound an look like a f&*()* retard an 122 oa sux :D

wow you really must be like 10, cause your english isnt the best, and you spell like a child.

Btw, and that 122 ova pic is over 2 years old, so please show me all 120s a/dova 2 years ago.

oh wait! you werent one! so you have no clue.

wow you really must be like 10, cause your english isnt the best, and you spell like a child.

Btw, and that 122 ova pic is over 2 years old, so please show me all 120s a/dova 2 years ago.

oh wait! you werent one! so you have no clue.

actually max was 127 oa with 1/5 att and 110 def :confused:

The i_am_indian case was different to this one and unless i have missed something i dont seem to see any promises of having your character unlocked seems more to me like you are very lucky to have been given a chance to play at all.

At any rate this is just a post to let you know we can see your post, but the relevant people have to read and decide what to do.

All i can suggest is patience is a virtue, and if you have waited a month already a few more days wont matter ^^

umm sorry for bein a bug, but its been more than 30 dayz, and i was told to if in 30 dayz i didnt cause no trouble then i could have my charcter back and i hav not been on EL the whole month so i i know i didnt have any trouble. i can provide proof as well! Aislinn has not responded to my pms... someone let me know

You'll have to extend your patience. She isn't available to respond right now, but I'm sure she'll get to you.

Again, be patient. If you can't do that, I'm sure there are other games you can play instead.

As far as I see it, we never resolved anything. I said you could have one character unlocked to PLAY. You will be allowed one character in total, no alts, no extras to sell. No sharing of your character, and no using anybody elses, and no alts for any purpose.

However, you told me you wanted to buy a new character AND get Jay back to sell.

I also told you that if you bought a new character, you will not get any of the old ones back.

I never heard back from you after that.