Eternal Lands Official Forums
lil_webbie

Excuse me~

Hi i have been playing the Jay account! He was given to me by kreamz! The below topic indicates thats something was wrong with the previous owner, I was wondering if you could tell me what i did to get him locked and also wanted to knwo if i could have him back? Please let me know something

Thanks

Umm

How come then jay kreamz and disease are all on the same IP? Kreamz was created from your IP.

Oh, and no, they aren't getting unlocked, any of them.

Bag drops are illegal too, as well as the mess you created with dekke.

Hi, i posted a yesterday about JaY being banned. I was really not to worried about that seeing that i only played him a couple times and he was given to me. We took that to pm's.

Now i see that my ip is now banned, i cant help but think wtf?!?!? How could my ip be banned. I thought that i explained everything to you. I see i'm wrong now! Can you explain why my ip is banned. It has to be a mistake. The one charcter i had to log on, i did log on him, but i know for a fact i did nothing wrong on him, all i did was do the usual which i do everyday. Sit in kf untill im killed and i walk back. And chat with friends! What else was done?

Umm

How come then jay kreamz and disease are all on the same IP? Kreamz was created from your IP.

I explained this in pm's if im not mistaken!

Oh, and no, they aren't getting unlocked, any of them.

Bag drops are illegal too, as well as the mess you created with dekke.

umm just saw this.... I can remember i did play a middle man soome months ago and im prepared to take the punishment for it.(pending on seriousness of the crime i would think i would get the one month ban seeing that its my first time doing it)

Mess with Dekke? Pfft i only had 1 conversation with Dekke and that was try to recover a NMT that i knew nothin about seeing that i only was on Jay for a short period of time (1-2 hours) Any mess with Dekke was not my fault and i had nothing to do with it. Not trying to say you didnt check through logs thurrow enough, but im sure the logs will show what im saying is right. I have had a little trouble with this since im allowed to log on kreamz sometimes, but ip's show that when im on him and when its the real kreamz on him. Anytime that I, myself has been on kreamz i committed no crims, attempted no scamms, and followed all EL rules.

Edited by lil_webbie

Sorry Asgnny, i posted yesterday about my charcter being banned, but the my ip was not blocked then. It was today when my ip was blocked and wasnt sure of what to do, sorry for the trouble

Yes your IP is blocked.

I am curious to hear your version of who you are and who tyliz, disease, kreamz, jay, stewiedds, goodman, desweer, boosiebad, paisley, trns_4mer, madmax, and epitaph (for starters) are in relation to you. These are all characters that have been logged into regularly or attempted to be logged in to from the IP you are currently posting from.

I also am fascinated that almost all of the regular chars from this IP are also logging in to another IP regularly.

I am also unhappy with the scamming attempts on tyliz even after getting your main chars locked for illegal multi and scamming (not that scamming in itself is against the rules but again, when you are on final warning and in the game conditional on NO TROUBLE because of past history, not the brightest thing to do).

Yes your IP is blocked.

I am curious to hear your version of who you are and who tyliz, disease, kreamz, jay, stewiedds, goodman, desweer, boosiebad, paisley, trns_4mer, madmax, and epitaph (for starters) are in relation to you. These are all characters that have been logged into regularly or attempted to be logged in to from the IP you are currently posting from.

I also am fascinated that almost all of the regular chars from this IP are also logging in to another IP regularly.

I am also unhappy with the scamming attempts on tyliz even after getting your main chars locked for illegal multi and scamming (not that scamming in itself is against the rules but again, when you are on final warning and in the game conditional on NO TROUBLE because of past history, not the brightest thing to do).

Omg! I guess ill go through it again! Starting from the top. I'm Disease, thats the mian charcter i log on.

Tyliz=MadMax's alt. I hardly ever log on tyliz maybe twice if im mistaken. Max lets me log on him and he let me yesterday, once again we are RL brothers.

Kreamz=MadMax again we're brother he lets me log on seeing that i dont have a good charcter to play.

Jay= was given to kreamz(MadMax) then was given to me(only logged on a couple times)

Stewiedds= captaincrunch which you and radu should know that he was selling me the charcter and in logs im sure u can find were he gave me the password and told me to try to log on sometimes to see if it was unbanned.

Goodman= i have no clue, unless trns_4mer or someone else in my house created him, i personally never heard the name.

Desweer= Kreamz(MadMax) And in other post in the bans section when Desweer was the real Desweer he even posted that he let me log on his charcter to pk, i can give u link if needed.

Boosiebad= i made him a long time ago just as an arena alt to watch arena while i trained. Explained to asgnny and he then told me he would eb locked but that was a long time ago(thought that was over)!

Paisley=I made that charcter to sit in kf and watch what goes on there, since everyone killed my main charcter(Disease)

trns_4mer= a friend of mine who playes only sometimes, hardly ever logs on, also madmax logs on him sometimes as well(check ip's)

MadMax= RL brother, but he sold his charcter to my bf who is lil_boosie

And finally Epitaph= maybe needa go a little further back in logs but he was my charcter after i traded Raiden for him awhile back, i sold him, well exchanged him for Disease which is the char i got now. I lost some of my st00f in pk so i gave up on him and reset him and made hi the person i watch kf wit.

Now i can remember what you are talking about with the scamming thing. Punisher said he would sell me his charcter for 300$ He made an alt called cant_touch_this. I recently sent him the money and he has not logged on or go in touch with me at all about getting my charcter. he gave ozmondius the password and i was just trying to get the charcter i paid for and not lose any more of my hard earned money, i already lost 600$ in a recent buy that went wrong, i can provide proof that i paid punisher if needed. All the chacter listed, well most of them i share with madmax and i allow him to log on my charcter just as well as he lets me log on his.

Sorry if im mistaken but i have/had NO knowledge of me bein on my final warning or anything like that. Please explain

Ok you know what? While I try to make sense of this and yet another "i'm innocent and it was my brother who did every bad thing thats ever happened here" tale, keep this in mind:

Sharing characters is BAD. Guess what happens. When it's your character that does something bad, you get in trouble. If you use somebody else's character to do something illegal, you get in trouble as does the other person. You are ultimately responsible for your own character and your own IP. When there are so many characters on one IP and all are making trouble, everybody gets in trouble.

If you are so innocent and don't like being in trouble for what your brother did, you should have never shared his character or let him use yours. You should have come forward with the problem. Brother or no, your IP has made so many messes it doesn't matter any more who did what or if there even is a bad bad brother.

Ok you know what? While I try to make sense of this and yet another "i'm innocent and it was my brother who did every bad thing thats ever happened here" tale, keep this in mind:

Sharing characters is BAD. Guess what happens. When it's your character that does something bad, you get in trouble. If you use somebody else's character to do something illegal, you get in trouble as does the other person. You are ultimately responsible for your own character and your own IP. When there are so many characters on one IP and all are making trouble, everybody gets in trouble.

If you are so innocent and don't like being in trouble for what your brother did, you should have never shared his character or let him use yours. You should have come forward with the problem. Brother or no, your IP has made so many messes it doesn't matter any more who did what or if there even is a bad bad brother.

If im not mistaken, yall can tell from ip's who did what, i would like to know what bad thing i did on my ip.

I thought we alreayd made it clear the last time something liek this happened that we were brothers and plenty of ppl can vouch to prove my truth.

I understand and now know that charcter sharing is bad and undertstand everything that you are saying. Ip banning i thought was for somebody who kows what they are doin and commits a bad crime, i understand the lock of my charcter i will deal with that, But now my ip is banned where i cannot play at all thats what im confused about, ppl get in toruble for multi everyday but there ip's isnt banned. I know your probably tired of dealing with stupid shit like that and just wanna get ot over with, but i deserve a fair chance just like everyone else, i know i did not do nothing and i think that if you cared enought to recheck logs then u will see as well.

I'm not sure why you are so sure nobody else gets their IP's banned. :icon13:

There are way too many characters on yours, way too many problems from yours, like I said, at this point it matters not if there really are 2 people or not. You both used all characters and between the illegal multi and the scamming, enough already. I am not going to leave those IP's unbanned just so whoever is doing all this can keep doing it. If you are that upset about it all, go have a chat with your "brother" like you should have ages ago if there really is one. Don't blame us for wanting to stem the flow of trouble, blame the trouble.

:) ok enough of all the big brother did something bad you guys turning something small into something huge...... :) ok multi was on the account ok w/e that dosnt mean ip banned lock chracter for life are in that case lock every1 who has did it. :icon13:

an on my case check logs etc this my first time being in trouble in el so y the omg would u ip bann an lock my chracters for ever do i not deserve another chance like the million chances dekke aka pro scammer got? :P

I'm not sure why you are so sure nobody else gets their IP's banned. :icon13:

There are way too many characters on yours, way too many problems from yours, like I said, at this point it matters not if there really are 2 people or not. You both used all characters and between the illegal multi and the scamming, enough already. I am not going to leave those IP's unbanned just so whoever is doing all this can keep doing it. If you are that upset about it all, go have a chat with your "brother" like you should have ages ago if there really is one. Don't blame us for wanting to stem the flow of trouble, blame the trouble.

OK delet those charcter, i have no problem with starting over, i might have done soem illegal multi but never scammed. Again i ask, wat on my ip is bad besides illegal multi? This is the first time i have been in trouble for that, and i get my ip banned. Why cant i get the same treatment i have apologized and i have promised that i wont do it anymore. I know ppl's ip are banned all the time, but those ppl are actually bad and havedone the things to cause that, this is my first offense. I just want another chance thats all, forget the charcters ill start over, thats al im asking.

p.s i did talk to him, and im currently talking to him now! I told him that we could not share charcters anymore or even log on them, he agreed. im not posting in his case tho, im telling you what i will do.

point blank im getting in trouble for multi is what popped up on screen so thats bann -30 days not an ip an if u got such good technology u can use it an see who was scamming an whatip it was atm <3

:icon13:

point blank im getting in trouble for multi is what popped up on screen so thats bann -30 days not an ip an if u got such good technology u can use it an see who was scamming an whatip it was atm <3

:P o yea an what did i scamm btw on this ip?

See if you break a rule, you get locked and/or banned on all the places you frequent, not just your friend's house if you did it at your friend's. (example, not saying you did or didn't do anything at your friend's)

If the character "disease" makes trouble, it gets locked, no matter who made the trouble on it.

As to the 30 days or a ban or not a ban, each case is different, depending on the person's history, attitude, severity of the crime, etc etc etc.

Don't compare you to everyone else because it won't be the same.

As to the severity of the crime, it isn't for the banned person to tell us how bad what they did was or wasn't. Again, it depends on how much, the frequency, how long they did it before they got caught, etc etc etc again. If you break a rule but don't get caught until a year after doing it, it's the gamble you take in the first place. You got away with a lot, you will probably pay a steep price. Saying "but it's the first time i got caught" really doesn't cut it.

I am going to think about this but you need to not share chracters or have alts anymore if I let you back in.

No matter what, there is the 30 days flat.

If I let you have a character, it will be the only one. NO sharing, NO alts, NO buying new ones every other minute.

This is beyond ridiculous.

And if I see any trouble, such as scamming or anything, the IP will be banned again. IF I decide to unban it. I will think about it while I go do some rl things I have to do now.

See if you break a rule, you get locked and/or banned on all the places you frequent, not just your friend's house if you did it at your friend's. (example, not saying you did or didn't do anything at your friend's)

If the character "disease" makes trouble, it gets locked, no matter who made the trouble on it.

As to the 30 days or a ban or not a ban, each case is different, depending on the person's history, attitude, severity of the crime, etc etc etc.

Don't compare you to everyone else because it won't be the same.

As to the severity of the crime, it isn't for the banned person to tell us how bad what they did was or wasn't. Again, it depends on how much, the frequency, how long they did it before they got caught, etc etc etc again. If you break a rule but don't get caught until a year after doing it, it's the gamble you take in the first place. You got away with a lot, you will probably pay a steep price. Saying "but it's the first time i got caught" really doesn't cut it.

I am going to think about this but you need to not share chracters or have alts anymore if I let you back in.

No matter what, there is the 30 days flat.

If I let you have a character, it will be the only one. NO sharing, NO alts, NO buying new ones every other minute.

This is beyond ridiculous.

And if I see any trouble, such as scamming or anything, the IP will be banned again. IF I decide to unban it. I will think about it while I go do some rl things I have to do now.

I wasnt trying to say my own serverity i know thats up to yall, i completley understand not to share charcters anymore and keep to myslef. I know the 30 days are in affect. I will not have any alts, if u do unlock any of the charcter i would like for it to be Jay, but most of all i just want my ip unbanned, thanks for your consideration.

Ok:

@ lil_webbie: I will unban your IP. You can make ONE new character. No alts, no sharing either direction, no scamming, no trouble whatsoever. This is your chance to prove your case and show that the trouble did not come from you.

I kno dis ain't my buisness and if it's against rules to post here then I apologize,but I have to say that MadMax scammed me outta DesweeR aka Kreamz basicly he logged onto disease said he was raiden and i gave him pass and he name change-i can provided logs if neccesery.

I kno dis ain't my buisness and if it's against rules to post here then I apologize,but I have to say that MadMax scammed me outta DesweeR aka Kreamz basicly he logged onto disease said he was raiden and i gave him pass and he name change-i can provided logs if neccesery.

Please forum pm me logs you have, I also would like date/time stamps if at all possible.

scamming chracter equires not knowing pass etc u gave pass to me and disease and thats not breaking the rules u askingto share accounts with some1 because all ur stuff was scammed by your firend so u asked to share accounts when i bought chracter an tht me an disease could log on yours? giving out pass wprd is no1 fault but yours...and rules clearly say that

I never gave you my pass and it was Disease that offered me to share w/ him ,and when did I say that scamming was illegal I am just saying that you did scamm...because few posts above u said you didn't and couple days back I also spoke with MrDekke ,he told me you scammed him as well (don't know if it's true though) but he's banned for it as well atm

:whistle: yes lol please show her logs it clearly says you gave permission for me an madmax an disease to logg on an u also told me on skype........ please read loge thurrly aisy

scamming chracter equires not knowing pass etc u gave pass to me and disease and thats not breaking the rules u askingto share accounts with some1 because all ur stuff was scammed by your firend so u asked to share accounts when i bought chracter an tht me an disease could log on yours? giving out pass wprd is no1 fault but yours...and rules clearly say that

mr dekke tried to scamm me if u learn how to read an got his self banned an make long story short we are reminded every day not to give out password not like i took a lucky guess at your pass >> an you offered me an disease to log on the chrater cause it was sh*#

an if aislnn reads all logs it says that u said i could log on n00b