Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zerobaum

Banned, after scammed.

So i was scammed the other day for my char, most of my friends know about it. those who do, please defend my case.

I was banned this after noon accused of multiplay, and accused of trying to transfer items from one char to another.

those who know what i was scammed about/for, please help my case with filling in details.

I havent tried to do anything illegal, so dont feel not obligated to help.

Edited by Zerobaum

Bans isn't for third parties to post vouchers of your good character or to post your version of your sad tale that you already told them.

Also you might want to include the entire story of your attempted scam as well, and your version of why you would get away with it. (including taking the gc and good stuff off the character you tried to trade).

Oh yeah, and the requests to put the stuff pulled off of jay onto kreamz to your middlemen-to-be.

wtf this suppose to mean, i dont own kreamz, or jay, so what does this have to do with me?

Lol you quoted me before I could edit, that was one of your partners in crime's crimes. What a tangled mess you guys all created.

also does it even matter if i was going to scam him? if i was scammed first? and scamming isnt illegal so why doest that play part inthis

Edited by Zerobaum

also does it even matter if i was going to scam him? if i was scammed first? and scamming isnt illegal so why doest that play part inthis

When it involves illegal multi, however roundabout a way you think you are managing it, yes. When you are on last warning and lucky to be in this game at all anymore, yes. When your history is as bad as all of yours are who are involved, yes.

well i didnt even scam him, so that doesnt play part in it anymore, sure i attempted to, but doesnt mean i commited the "crime"

well i didnt even scam him, so that doesnt play part in it anymore, sure i attempted to, but doesnt mean i commited the "crime"

Sure you attempted to, you took all the good stuff off of neko. Right there you commit the crime. I am quite sure you weren't going to let your middleman keep it.

i also understand im currently lucky to be playing el, so why would i mess that up and give that up ? ive explained my half to the extent i can, i have tried to prove i was not planing on doing anything illegal, but you seem to insist i was. logs show iw asnt trying to do any middle man trading of sorts. i was simply trying to trade chars, with a middle man as insurance.

ugh, the good stuff was 63k.. why would i risk my accounts over 63k? it was returned to neko so why does it matter? nothing illegal was done, or was even planned.

and also i should say, this "so called middleman" lives close to me in real life, and frequantly watches my son, and my house for me at times. i wasnt just letting some "person' keep my stuff i was only going pay him with this scam for payment for babysitting

Edited by Zerobaum

i love how its confidental when its about my ban rofl. lol if you have proof of something i apprently did how is that confidental?

also if its that confidental just forum message it to me.

Edited by Zerobaum

i love how its confidental when its about my ban rofl. lol if you have proof of something i apprently did how is that confidental?

also if its that confidental just forum message it to me.

Server logs are not made public and chatlogs and screenshots are not shared with you because the people who have come forward have the right to privacy.

That is the same for everyone, not just you.

and what does this log prove?

if i cant see it or know anything about it how am i suppose to defend my case? that makes no sense what so ever, if i did it i dont see why i cant see what ive done that proves me wrong in anyway. if they want privacy edit it out so kreamz name not all over it.

Edited by Zerobaum

so banned for not even commiting a crime and thats that?

just for YOU thinking i was doing something illegal doesnt mean i was.

once a criminal always a criminal huh?

think a killer learns after his 6-8years in prison, i learned well from my previous experiences, but you dont seem to believe me?

Edited by Zerobaum

Lol, i read yours, and it seems you have like 100 alts on your ip. i have 3. NeKo, MrDeKkE, Ninjette42o *mywife*. And we dont even share characters. I didnt even do anything illegal and you did and your still being rude and disrespectful after aislinn even Considered unlocking you. IMO: Char buyers like you dont deserve to play. You ruined 2 good names, Kreamz and Jay. Congrats.

:evilgrin: im not being rude an disrepectful to any one...... talking to you you claim you didnt do anything bad then you wouldnt be banned................................ an you been banned before so u cant have alts so shh it again an i have not ever been in trouble on el so i can have how ever many alts i want an the alts i had i let lil_webbie use them an some of them were his as well mr dekke / all the other chracters u lied about having to try an scamm me :o

an u clearly stated yes i wanted to scamm him so dont talk all this crap about how innocent u are afterr tryin to scamm some1 an lying to every1 in el to make u look good :whistle:

The thing is scamming isnt illegal, its just frouned upon, and i told you. i own Mrdekke and Neko. That is it. my wife owns Ninjette42o and thats all