Eternal Lands Official Forums
tokie

Bans/Posting #2

I broke Rule #5,and a few others after that initial incident. Guilty as charged. It wont happen ever again.

This is for :Bans / Posting sub-sectional rule #2

This posting is due to and for my Wife,(who is Taini in Eternal Lands) who wants to return to Eternal Lands.

In an attempt to make a Guild,and play a MMORPH game with my Wife,I broke some rules within some rules,resulting in our Ban(s) from EL. Taini wishes to return to the Game. I,(Tokie) do not. By breaking a rule I drew the wrath of a MoD. In attempting to clear us,I made it worse. I left EL,and went to another MMORPH game. Taini wants to play EL,that's on Her. I've been back and forth over this too-much. I thought it was over,but my Wife drug me back into it,in attempting to create a Forums account,so She can prolong the drama,in a futile attempt to gain Her Character back. Well, I did it for Her,and now I'm going back to my "other game".

Tokie broke the rules,Tokie asked Taini and other Guildies to do what was done. Everyone was just following orders.

You wanted to Crucify Tokie,and you did it...very well. So well that,I'm not coming back.

If Taini wants to beat Her head against the Cavern Walls,so-be-it. .

Tokie

now : Tokor of #nU2 Guild

p.s.

Happy Holidays to all :lipssealed: