Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
elpargo

fix "prevent manu/pots/alchemy around storages"

Check all the code to prevent manu/pots/alchemy around storages.

I wont say more so people wont abuse it.

Ask me to send a PM and ill tell you what i know :D

me too. But anything that could be exploid isnt good for EL so even if i like it and it is bad for the game ill work for it to be destroyed :)

Its not really able to be exploited if it was purposely put there, or is that wrong? Also there are only a couple of squares where you can do this if your talking about the same thing as me and a couple of people out of the 40 at storage doesn't really make a difference.

elpargo you really annoy me sometimes, the only reason the radius was put on votd was to prevent the extreme lagg the summoners were making, and after they figured out about the "bug" they summoned there, and i told Roja about it and she took it too them, now the unofficial rule is NO SUMMONING ALLOWED NEAR VOTD STORAGE and the fact that you can use storage outside of the radius is not hurting anyone considering summoners get yelled at for it, and alcs/manu's/potions aren't harming anyone when they use it

ska u know how old was this?

anyway if what ur saying is true then why they didnt put one in new storage?

on the other hand why the message bans alc/manu/summ,pot near storage area if it was put there just so people wont do summon in VOTD.

Well if it is removed then the massproduction of essences/pots/weapons will stop drasticly. That can be a good thing because as supply decreases (total essences/pots/weapons) then prices will go up ERGO the economy will get better

However i love that place and i would hate to see it gone :D