Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Caduceus

micah9 was scammed

Sorry to hear that Micah :/

It's a really low thing of him to do, using a friend's char to scam you. Hopefully he gets banned for illegal multi sometime in the future, like most n00bs who buy/steal chars.

There is a special place in the bowels of the underworld held for those people who commit such a low act and then gloat about it. If you've already proven that you are a douche by committing the act there's no need go on about it, is there?

(cathuga in game) Hi, i've spoken with the real micah9 in game and he said that the scammer said he whould pay after he got the account? and he was going to pay $200 USD. - so, he's been scamed now? That is considered fraud.

-Cat

Edited by Shishio

Hmm looks that my post got deleted when I was editing it... Was just writing, that I'm sorry for your lost. I remember few fun foghts with Micah in KF :) Thanks for them and hope you get your char back.

hello,I am going to get to the bottom of this,i am the real mikehunt and i think i know who did this.I have been gone working for like a week,and when i got back a while ago he said he had got a high lvl char named micah9.i asked him how and he said i just took it,anyway i am trying 2 make him give me the pass,if he won't then i am kicking him out and i will pay you the 200$ micah9 i promise this is BS.i am very sorry for his stupidity.....i will get a hold of you tomorrow and figure something out.

hello,I am going to get to the bottom of this,i am the real mikehunt and i think i know who did this.I have been gone working for like a week,and when i got back a while ago he said he had got a high lvl char named micah9.i asked him how and he said i just took it,anyway i am trying 2 make him give me the pass,if he won't then i am kicking him out and i will pay you the 200$ micah9 i promise this is BS.i am very sorry for his stupidity.....i will get a hold of you tomorrow and figure something out.

Who was the scammer?

Who was the scammer?

Yes, and he should know that if he doesn't get his money/character back the real Micah9 can file a lawsuit. Anything to do with real $USD and stolen in the process, can result in a major conflict and begin a lawsuit. Think about it

-Cat

Edited by Shishio

It was my dumbass roommate he has told me that he will give me the money,but i told him i can't get paypal,so tomorrow i will send him the money,it will be moneyorder,or check,so i will pm him in game for his addy,cause he wants the char,anyway i am very sorry for his actions and i have dealt with it and i am making everything right.

I have a strange feeling that this "room mate" does not exist philbert13. If your going to share your character you are responsible for everything the character does anyways. I think you got greedy and tried to take your friends account without paying however you chickened out in the process of stealing the account because you realized you had been posted in disputes. But thats only what i think, I am sure the other members of this forum shall give you the benefit of the doubt.

I have a strange feeling that this "room mate" does not exist philbert13. If your going to share your character you are responsible for everything the character does anyways. I think you got greedy and tried to take your friends account without paying however you chickened out in the process of stealing the account because you realized you had been posted in disputes. But thats only what i think, I am sure the other members of this forum shall give you the benefit of the doubt.

nice theory...its got some weight.

Nice attempt philbert, how very convenient that you can't use Paypal either...things usually get lost in the post (or not sent at all).

So if your roommate was using your char in your absence, we can assume that he knows how to play EL?? What was his/her char name?

As for micah9, if you're telling the truth, then now hard is it to post a chatlog?

:devlish:

because it was a really long and spread out chat and the last PM was the only 1 of him revealing who he really was.

Is that really the best excuse you can come up with?

Personally I would have went with "my dog ate my chatlog" myself. :devlish:

Micah9 I am guessing you will not receive the 200usd that your "friend" is saying he will pay. Next time when doing real life trades don't allow anyone to test your character. When doing a real life trade ask the person to send you the money first via a secure method (Not Paypal) and then give them the password once the money is secure. If you trust the person then ask them to send the money first via Paypal and then give the password. Its the method of trading all players use in EL when selling a character. Also you could have allowed your "friend" to test your character on the test server instead of the real server. (Set Different Password To Main).