Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SnDance

TiAnna - Banned.

Oh i know whats happening. Mazer is a friend of mine who started playing a short time ago. Problem is that we have the same IP address. Actually everyone where we live has the same bloody IP because of our ISP, TCT West. This has happened more than once because of it. We still have individual IP addresses on our computers but it never shows on anything, only TCT's IP shows up.

Several of my friends and I were banned temporaraly from a forum-bassed game called Ninja Academy Online because the admin's thought we were the same people.

In short, IP banning is amusing because you eliminate every computer from playing in Big Horn County Wyoming.

At any rate, we are two different people, we just have a really stupid ISP

Ok that's nice but you totally avoided Avantis, who did no more than dump FE supplies into your inventory.

And MazerRackham I am sure just loved being your harvest mule doing not much more than dumping alchemy and engineering ingredients onto your character.

Ah yes, Avantis is indeed mine, however once i realized mulling was illegal i stopped using her.

And yeah, it was something for Mazer to do. He started playing because I did, and then i wanted to try and make 1mill fire essence so he decided to help. Actually it was 1mill ash, and then i decided that it wasnt worth it. He was going to go on to be a fighter when I either got tired of the fire essence thing or finished it, and, no supprise, im tired of it, so off to a fighter he'll go.

But also, he did other stuff like kill rabits and other vermin of IP.

0.o what? I'm only ever on one character - TiAnna. What character was I playing on at the same time without knowing it?

*so confused*

Ah yes, Avantis is indeed mine, however once i realized mulling was illegal i stopped using her.

How quickly we forget... :rolleyes:

Both statements are true. I'm only ever on one character which is is true, I am only ever on TiAnna anymore. And Avantis is mine, but i stopped using her.

Hell with it. Keep me locked if you wish, I'm not too concerned considering that even if you do, and you don't, believe me when i say Mazer and I are two different people, you may still keep me locked for using Avantis at all. But oh bloody well.

enjoy

Edit: note that i made a new character called Miko because i couldn't figure out why i couldn't get on with TiAnna. I'm off now so don't ban me just because i accidentally broke a rule

Edited by SnDance

Well considering from the attitude of your posts in this thread that:

1. You don't understand rule 5 or really care for that matter

2. Didn't seem too interested anymore in being unlocked.

and considering that you are supposed to keep track of your own time and post in your existing thread, no, TiAnna was not unlocked.

Also I suspect that when I revisit your logs, you will end up needing an item wipe IF you get unlocked, I do recall an awfully lot of muled ingredients being dumped into your storage.

when i said keep me locked I ment keep me locked for the duration of my banishment. btw you will notice that my IP has changed because I have moved to a place rather far away from Mazer and so I can once and for all prove that we are DIFFERENT people.