Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
_Mia_

_Mia_

i have account call _mia_ and Summer and like know why i can't log on and allso i share ip with my Aunt she gose by carissa

and i like have _mia_ back and you keep summer lock

Edited by _Mia_

i Promies i never do it again ....i love playing el can you un lock my account _mia_ and you keep summer lock

and my aunt she works alot and share ip's so i hope you didn't lock her

ty Mia

Edited by _Mia_

why no !!!!!!!!!! it was my first time and you give every one a second chance why not me

or tell me how long they will be lock

Edited by _Mia_

I suppose I ought to remind you that I have access to all logs and know exactly what characters you have used and hidden, name changes, and what actions you have done since you started this game.

I really do not think you want to go the "but this is my first time" route.

You are on indefinite lock and ban.

TO all in El BO$$ had nothing to do with it and it was all me not one eles

well Carissa is mine so is summer/and mia

and

just so you know carissa was really my twin account she give to me and i play for along time on it

and if i promies never to trade with each other again can i get carissa and _mia- un lock

Mia

No.

There were 11 characters locked just in this go-around, not counting the characters that were killme yes'd.

Not counting all the other characters you have had and multi'd with over the years.

As I stated, you are on indefinite lock and ban.

i am sorry for it and it was my first time i never do it again

my logs indicate that you've been doing it since August, possibly earlier than that, so it isn't a first time at all. It's been many, many times.

I would like to say I am very sorry for all that I have done to break rule 5. I love EL so much and got caught up in my own stupitity. I would like to ask that I may make only 1 brand new character and I will have no alts at any time. I already miss playing EL so bad and would hate to not be able to play anymore. I see that I am wrong and will do what you ask in the future with no issues. Sincerely, _Mia_

Not to mention all that you did on all your other collections of characters from before the _mia_ era. (And I am not just referring to breaking rule 5)

In one month you can get one NEW character that you start from scratch.

You will be allowed no alts. Your IP's will remain banned, and you will have that one character whitelisted.

You will publicly post here what that character's name is.

You will be allowed NO name changes, NO character purchases, NO sharing, NO nothing but this one character.

If we hear one hint of any more lies from you, or any attempts to manipulate your IP or people to get more characters, or any manipulation of these conditions or game rules, you will be gone for good.

I also advise you to leave your hyperspace bags alone, and do not tell anybody else where they are either. If ANYBODY goes into them and takes anything, you will not get any characters afterall and whoever gets that stuff will be locked as well.