Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lil_webbie

Banned and ip blocked

Maybe you would care to enlighten us as to what you do while you sit all day.

umm sit in kf all day till im killed and then walk back from hell, and talk to my ex guildies....... and also trying to buy a charcter.

Apparently im leaving out something?

What do these names have in common in relation to you?

Scarface

kramXel

lil_boosie

Persian_Empire

captaincrunch

Also, what were you doing on Desweer today?

What do these names have in common in relation to you?

Scarface

kramXel

lil_boosie

Persian_Empire

captaincrunch

Also, what were you doing on Desweer today?

Scarface-El Friend.

kramXel-guildie one of my good friends

lil_boosie- RL best friend

Persian_Empire- a charcter i was trying to buy

captaincrunch- ex-guildie, friends, and person that is selling(trying) to sell me stewiedds

I was on desweer because he said i could pk on it untill i got stewi, apparently he was switching charcters or smtn, i was on Desweer waiting for boosie to get finished w/e he doing in the Army so he could log on and give me some stuff to pk with untill(if) i get my charcter.

Also lil_boosie is the madmax char which if you dont know already, we are RL brothers.

You are a great friend trying to log into their characters and guess their passwords.

And nice logs for desweer today, no wonder he changed his password.

You are a great friend trying to log into their characters and guess their passwords.

I have been on lil_boosie, kramXel, Desweer and tried to log on stewiedds charcter all with the permission from them. Any failed attempt at loggin on has to be me trying to log and they changed there password without telling me would be the only reason. Not to sure about the Scarface, i've never made an attempt to log on him.

And what do you mean about nice logs for Desweer? Me and Desweer were talking all day to today. We also speak on skype. He will tell you himself, Are you trying to infer that im tryin to steal there charcter or unlawfully log on? I log on with permission only.

I have been on lil_boosie, kramXel, Desweer and tried to log on stewiedds charcter all with the permission from them. Any failed attempt at loggin on has to be me trying to log and they changed there password without telling me would be the only reason. Not to sure about the Scarface, i've never made an attempt to log on him.

And what do you mean about nice logs for Desweer? Me and Desweer were talking all day to today. We also speak on skype. He will tell you himself, Are you trying to infer that im tryin to steal there charcter or unlawfully log on? I log on with permission only.

I didn't say stewiedds, i said captaincrunch.

And all the character names I mentioned you tried to log on to, some you may have succeeded, some you may have not. I'm not so sure about "with permission only", i see a few of these names never on your IP.

Curious too why you changed the password on desweer's character if you are such a good friend. And why did you keep logging in when he obviously was trying to log onto his own character and booting him off?

Also maybe you can enlighten me about threatening to ban people on the Desweer character?

it is true, i gave disease my pw to my char sometime ago, then i changed it again, also i remember him having madmax's pass b4 he sold char to boosie

Edited by Kramxel

I gave him a permission 2 use my character till he gets his too....but he promised me not to do nothin stupid...obviously he failed and he didn't change my password-I did cos he logged on same time i was and he didnt kno i was on either cos my skype was off

I didn't say stewiedds, i said captaincrunch.

And all the character names I mentioned you tried to log on to, some you may have succeeded, some you may have not. I'm not so sure about "with permission only", i see a few of these names never on your IP.

Curious too why you changed the password on desweer's character if you are such a good friend. And why did you keep logging in when he obviously was trying to log onto his own character and booting him off?

Also maybe you can enlighten me about threatening to ban people on the Desweer character?

Im not the only person who logs on , on my ip. trns_4mer also plays and the real madmax. Earlier when iwas loggin on desweer today i was jus doin it to do, jus messin with him, i also gave madmax the password which im sure if u check ip's that he did log on desweer from his house(a different ip). I was on Desweer, if i wanted to change the pass and steal it i had plenty of time to do it. look what ip it was on when the pass was changed! Um about thr banning of ppl i have no idea, if u would post logs or smtn to let me know. I have did nothing wrong, im just trying to play the game, Anyone on that list can vouch that i was given permission and if it wasnt there is a very good reason im sure, A little more checkin through logs im sure could clear my name! Im sorry for any trouble.

hey waiting to hear somethin, im trying to contact everyone on that list so they can come on and tell you that i was given permission, a failed attempt means they changed without me knowong and even me havin caps lock on. Please let me know something