Eternal Lands Official Forums
sasuke_uchiha

Soulja Boy

Just what I was thinking. :)

Kreamz is pr0 for the fact I get my own special part in his song. :)

Except he misspelled your name, how you know it's not someone else? :pickaxe:

-Gohan

I think that most of today's rap needs to die. And I mean a slow, painful, death.

Especially Soulja Boy. He had his 15 minutes of fame, and the rest of his songs are crap. In fact, even his MAIN song is crap.

Whatever happened to classic rock? Gun's n' Roses, Van Halen, AC/DC, now THAT was some real music. Everything now is about who can find the best techno beat and who can supposedly "dance" better. And if you call spinning around on the floor in different positions dancing, then you need to close that YouTube tab. Immediately.

Guns has a new album out along with AC/DC :)

Eminem is da best btw...

(And if anyone here can rap like em leme kno cuz im in need of one for a vid im making :pickaxe: )

Guest Trojan_Knight

Soulja Boy = St00pid. Though I aint hate'n on how he got his money.. Brillant actually.. But over all, as said FAIL!.. Cuz em has "helped" ruin what hip hop is about.

As for techno.. Where the hell you been? Techno went out in the late 80's early 90's.. As for "classical" rock, old school heavy metal.. AC/DC, G&R, Metalica.. All that great stuff ended about the time Metalica cut their hair. There still good, but wheres the moderation of choice? You can only listen to the same thing for so long before it becomes annoying, or at least i do, and thats in regards to ANY song, of any type of music.

Theres great artists out there now. Just have to open ya horizons and "try" some new things out once in a while :)

~~> me <~~ :P

Has Kreamz serp'd your spawn been released yet?

Cant wait to buy the album

lool

(& I wish Biggie was here to give whoever started this thread a pistol-whippin') :hug:

(and a necklass-strippin')

Here's a better rap song, featuring T-Pain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6PTW39IP8c...feature=related

Edited by Neverman

lmfao @ this topic. indeed w/sora.. why did you resurrect such a horrible topic? I'd be more amused watching paint dry then listen to this clowns so called "music". all these wannabes destroy the music industry for people who actually have a musical or lyrical talent.

oh btw kreamz was awesome kk :)... coz' you need to die die die die die die... you know why? coz all the guilds.. they got owned owned owned owned owned owned owned owned. :)

Edited by bigkav

I think that most of today's rap needs to die. And I mean a slow, painful, death.

Especially Soulja Boy. He had his 15 minutes of fame, and the rest of his songs are crap. In fact, even his MAIN song is crap.

Whatever happened to classic rock? Gun's n' Roses, Van Halen, AC/DC, now THAT was some real music. Everything now is about who can find the best techno beat and who can supposedly "dance" better. And if you call spinning around on the floor in different positions dancing, then you need to close that YouTube tab. Immediately.

noooooooo, make it fast please, the sooner the better ^^

I'll bite, how much for the fuzzy purple chimney sweep hat?

Something that Jerry Garcia would have worn.....

Red and white, blue suede shoes,

I'm Uncle Sam, how do you do?

Gimme five, I'm still alive,

Ain't no luck, I learned to duck.

Check my pulse, it don't change.

Stay seventy-two come shine or rain.

I'm Uncle Sam,

That's who I am.

Been hiding out,

In a rock n' roll band!

Oh. UK rap sounds so fre-fre-freeesh (I'm Ali-G)

This one's a little old but I still like it....