Eternal Lands Official Forums
Skelos

Sharing my bot

Hi all,

i was buyed a bot last week and I was declared it as my personal trade bot. Is legal to open my bot (only for sell, not for buy) to one my friend? I ask here before change my bot config.

Thank you in advance.

Skelos

I don't understand what you are asking.

Are you asking if you can set your friend to be an admin on the bot?

Or are you asking if you can set your bot to sell to only your friend?

Now only Skelos can sell or buy with Fademir. I would set my bot (Fademir) for allow to my friend to sell or buy using him. Is legal this?

Now only Skelos can sell or buy with Fademir. I would set my bot (Fademir) for allow to my friend to sell or buy using him. Is legal this?

What is the point of having a bot then if only you or your friend can buy or sell from him?

It doesn't sound like an admin request to me. :P

To only have a friend able to buy or sell from your bot sounds a bit shady to me, obviously if you do this he cannot do this with any alts, just one character (same for you btw). But I hesitate to say yes or no because the question sounds odd and I really am not sure you are asking what you really mean, and/or I am not understanding what you mean.

Actually upon thinking about this, what language do you speak?

Is it possible for you to get an interpreter to help us understand what you are asking?

Is it possible for you to get an interpreter to help us understand what you are asking?

I think he is actually asking about having multiple admins on a bot, and "buying" and "selling" are meant to be "placing a buy order" and "placing a sell order" on the bot. I will have a talk with him as soon as I see him online, in our mother tongue :P

I think he is actually asking about having multiple admins on a bot, and "buying" and "selling" are meant to be "placing a buy order" and "placing a sell order" on the bot. I will have a talk with him as soon as I see him online, in our mother tongue :whistle:

Thank you USL. I am pleased for your contribution to the community and I thank you for this tireless work. You was interpreted correctly my bad English. I not want to administrate Fademir with my friend but only me. My question is 'I can set my bot for allow to placing a sell/buy order to my friend?'