Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
death_merchant

spending pp?

Posted on mps topic with a couple questions but they never got answered so i figured i'd post my own topic lol. I'm 46/52/20/26/6/8 a/d/p/c/w/v. everyone told me different things i've heard that i should max my coord, that i should get more phys, i should get more vitality. I'm gonna focus on fighting and i have 9 pp's atm to spend and was wondering if i've already screwed up my build or wha? idk where to train at either i've heard different things from diff. people. use t/s pots, or w/e so idk.

Theres a nice C2 Orc spawn you could try. Female & Male.

As for a build, you'll be on Ogres soon, so best to just keep saving those PP's. :) Your build is quite nice. Maybe eventually, add 2 more Will, and 8-12 more Vitality.. Then save again until you reach Cyclops/Fluffs.

so on the orcs do i just leave everything where it's at or do you want me to use a potion to lower a/d? and like i said i have 9 pp's to spend so i could put it into will/vit now? or should i really wait until later?

Your a/d seems fine for training them atm.

You could add 2 Will now, and maybe some more Vit, all it will do is help you train a little better. :) Then wait for ~60 defence, and more to Ogres. :)

Remember, to keep your cross-attributes at eve numbers, as well as your main ones. (More effect - notice why the cap is 48.)

Do as liquid said; take 2 Will so ur Rat is 6 and u get exp bonus on everything (Rat on even numbers that're divisible by 3 is optimal, so 6 is good).

Remember, for optimal training, u dont want over 20/28 p/c for Ogres (if you're training without CoL, u may need more phys tho)

Once u get ur vit wherever u want it, save pp's to later drop on p/c for the jump to clops/fluff ;)

Edited by Korrode