Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hz_daman

Iron armour

Iron armor is too expensive nowadays, but secondly it would be too cheap if it doesn't need EFE. Maybe just increasing it's stats a bit, so it would be worth of it's price again?

Funny that full iron set was 8k couple years ago and now they are something like 25k iirc :whistle:

Funny that full iron set was 8k couple years ago and now they are something like 25k iirc :whistle:

Eh? Are you sure it was 8k couple years ago? I remember it was nrealy 50k couple years ago. >.<

there was a time when EFEs were like really cheap (3kgc or something like that) and full iron set was a bit below 20k iirc

Making iron plate parts = throwing EFE's.

But why complaining? Making anything that requires bars in manu is throwing gc to the sink (steel chains, nearly any sword...).

I want an NPC buying everything for decent prices!!!

But why complaining? Making anything that requires bars in manu is throwing gc to the sink (steel chains, nearly any sword...).

yea.. i wish we had a decent manu npc to buy swords/higher armor... b/c right now there is no profit in lvling manu or trying to manu something for some one.. its cheaper for them to just buy the sword than it is to gather the ings to get it made....

if we had a npc buying at at least the cost of ings.. then i think it would serve as a regulator.. no one would sell there armor/swords below cost of ings anymore b/c they have a npc to sell too.. that means more ppl will actually have to pay the real price for a sword.. wich means manuers could actually break even when manuing stuff.. or hopefully even break a profit..

:icon13: I'm pretty sure iron armor was 8k when I was training gargs on Miiks char about 3-4 years ago (can't remember correct time anymore). Greaves 2k, cuisses 2k and plate 4k. EFE was just 2k then. Or then I just remember wrong ;) Edited by Miiks

about 3 years ago i ran a guild... since i knew some one back then who could make it.. *i was a severe noob* i let my guild bring me the ings for 10k fe's.. i'd mix the fe's and sell them and have enough gc's to buy the full iron armor plus have a little left over.... so i'd buy my guildies full iron plate..

like i said.. 3 years ago.. and alot more than 8k..

Argh... I'm still sure it was 8k some years ago :)

Edit: Or was it cuisses 4k, greaves 4k and plate 8k = 16k...

Edited by Miiks

Argh... I'm still sure it was 8k some years ago :)

Edit: Or was it cuisses 4k, greaves 4k and plate 8k = 16k...

It was 16k for the set about 2,5 years ago or so, for a short time

yea.. i wish we had a decent manu npc to buy swords/higher armor... b/c right now there is no profit in lvling manu or trying to manu something for some one.. its cheaper for them to just buy the sword than it is to gather the ings to get it made....

if we had a npc buying at at least the cost of ings.. then i think it would serve as a regulator.. no one would sell there armor/swords below cost of ings anymore b/c they have a npc to sell too.. that means more ppl will actually have to pay the real price for a sword.. wich means manuers could actually break even when manuing stuff.. or hopefully even break a profit..

I don't think we're allowed to make a profit. That would hurt the economy.