Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sywren

Update coming

So I've been watching some of the updates they've had the last month or so on forums, and I'm pretty excited about them. We're getting mules! \o/

So are we ready for that update? I've been making quite a few refined vegetal mixtures to get ready, and I think Segor has some in stock, but I have a couple questions:

1. Do we have crafters and summoners interested in making creature food and glyphs?

2. Once someone does become a mule, could you do it somewhere public, if only for a little while, so we can all see? Many of us don't go to main very often (if ever), so we've never even seen them other than pics on forums.

So in other words, who's the PK ass going to be? :pickaxe:

Next update ftw!

I'm reading Creature food book, have some refined mix and power mix in storage and getting more ingreds as I type. All I need is a well leveled summoner when we have the update to start leveling my mule :pickaxe:

Another part is the new pots, as I've read radiation pot book already and that one is a nice help for the harvesters :P

Would also be nice to get ourselves rid of that grey screen when logging and changing maps :)

Yes would love all the updates ,and will help with glyphs an dfood in some way

Gambit

PS: god give us horses first before your main creation lol

I stopped training summoning for a little while to focus on A/D training, so I won't get to glyphs untill I'm back to summoning.

So in other words, who's the PK ass

Hehe, this could be a topic all of its own :whistle:

have not read up on this as i've been busy at work but i noticed you said crafters Loader is high craft what do we need craft for ?

Also loader is 50's in pots and handyman is getting back to the summoning

so will help anyway i can

Handy

have not read up on this as i've been busy at work but i noticed you said crafters Loader is high craft what do we need craft for ?

Also loader is 50's in pots and handyman is getting back to the summoning

so will help anyway i can

Handy

My error. I meant potioners. I have about 200 refined vegetal mixtures ready, and I'm reading creature food. Yeah, I'm excited.