Selling Animal Removal Stone

Well topic says it all:

Start bid: 20 K gc

Buy It Now: 100 K gc (need me CoL)

Please increment wisely

reserve the right not to sell bla bla etc etc

Happy Bidding

Owkay

Gonna end the auction in exactly 2 hours from this post =) (so when my pc-clock says: 4:51 pm)

Happy Bidding untill then

will pm you in game if you still have it

should be getting new graphics card today then ill be back online :)

Handy

Edited by handyman

Minimum amount not reached...

Think i'll keep it then myself, anyone intrested pm me ingame

Just my oppinion on auctions, the minimum amount you will be selling for should be the price you set the auction to start with.

You can chose who you want to sell it to, but having an auction started with a price that is bellow the price you want to sell for is strange for me.

Hmm, i agree with u segor...

partly

First i think auctions should go from high price to low price (like in an auctionhouse)(or with increasing qty like what i did with the matter congloms first 5 for 10k, then 6 for 10k and soforth untill someone buys)

Secondly when u'r talking about ingredients i understand auctioning low->high and agree with u

However well 'rare items' on a server with not too much people on it... then i think its better to hang on to it n sell for 300k when the pk-server becomes uber popular (Which it will be, because its just uber cool)

However well 'rare items' on a server with not too much people on it... then i think its better to hang on to it n sell for 300k when the pk-server becomes uber popular (Which it will be, because its just uber cool)

You must be joking...

I wish you luck with 300K. I bought 1 for 50K and was because I said it when talking before the auction was set and I dont like to say things and not doing them.

erm these rare stones have already been used on my alt :whistle: (2 removal stones)

got 1 more in sto

good luck getting 300k (its not even worth ~25k on pk server).

@segor, Ofcourse im joking with that last remark (altough i hope pk server becomes uber popular)

@yaserhameed, please explain to me why you think it isn't worth much.

Is it less rare then on main ???

PP are even harder to get at high levels at the pk-server (because of the a/d cap).

But thanx for the luck :whistle:

@segor, Ofcourse im joking with that last remark (altough i hope pk server becomes uber popular)

@yaserhameed, please explain to me why you think it isn't worth much.

Is it less rare then on main ???

PP are even harder to get at high levels at the pk-server (because of the a/d cap).

But thanx for the luck :whistle:

lol there are more of those stones than there are players online (including alts)

and its not hard to get lvls on pk server

@rotationz dont forget u also need 50 hydro bars with them........its not 300k for the stone and u get a free pp