Eternal Lands Official Forums
FatboyJaxx

Make bethel cave single combat.

you ppl, so jelous that ppl like me and others actually used the tinf perk to our advantage, and now trying to shoot us down.. when you spend that 7 precious pps, it is worth that 3.5mgc. EP/Beth Cave/and some pk maps/II is all we got to multi train i.e tinf perk, if you wanted exp liek this you spend the expensive amount on hes/srs because it's alot more expensive then your average normal training. tinf is just for fast exp in little time, we get no drops from this either, so it's exp ---> time to keep spawn/gc/resources. and only rarely can someone get 6x feros...

so instead of making it non-multi why don't any of you spend them 7pps and see how it works for you.. ;)

TINF perk or not it doesnt really make any differance, As far as I can tell (and I maybe wrong) its not the Xp that is the problem, but certain players attitudes. They think they have a god given right to 4,5 or 6 spawns to the detriment of other players, who just like them want to play the game, and god forbid that someone should actually have the nerve to ask them to share.

Im quite happy for it to stay multi......... if players moved away from the " me me me " attitude and thought about others as well.

Note: I havent trained in Bethel for months, so it isnt about what is good for me, but what is maybe good for more than a couple of players

Edited by conavar

Yes, yes, I know people hate to hear this. And its rather childish tp bring it up....

But what about that ingame rule that spawns don't belong to anyone?

(at the same time accepting I will never have high enough a/d for feros, and I too get pissed when people just come and kill everything in the spawn, beleiving they are better then me, or more important... Oh wait, they're people. And people are inherintly dumb.)

Otherwise:

I agree that either the spawns should be spread out more, between other maps/caves/continents, or the cave should be made single combat. Even the whole map and get people to stop b*tching cause someone took all of the dc's.

Yes, people have benifited from how it is currently set up. Yes, other people will loose out because they did not play/have the time/gc/levels to take advantage of the current system. Yes, not everyone can be made happy. People will be mad no matter what the outcome.

We can try and share, something we were *supposed* to have learned way back in kindergarten, we can b*tch and moan, we can try and change things, we can do alot of things.

Personally I vote for the whole "make the game and community better". El is after all still beta (or was last I checked), and things shouldn't be tooooooo easy. Yes, I am ignoring how long it took people to get to those levels, and teh gc they spend to keep their training and the rl's they give up and........

Come on, life isn't fair, but that doesn't mean we can't try and make the game a bit more "fair"

not all ppl with the tinf perk are dicks; try to understand this, many ppl know that i had it and i would give up a feros np for them. we have always been able to use that tinf perk with cyclops, but no one much ever complained because they would stay on ogre -> fluff seeing as cyclops were "un-trainable" and as i said before. all the ppl bitching about tinf perk in that cave, should spend the pps. not many ppl can do it because of they have to keep there CL low for the feros to keep attacking them. so indeed they have to choose between PK or Train. TINF has been in the game for quite some time now, i don't see the reason for everyone to start bitching coz ppl are using it to their advantage. ;)

It is ridiculous when some people hold a grudge against you for claiming one of 6 feros they multitrain.

go somewhere else.

anyway now to be serious, radu should have done that since the start, but he thought that by lowering auto attack combat level, people would not be able to multi train, in fact they are. Now the problem is that it wouldn't be fair for the other players that thoses before them were able to do such a training. 1.4m/h sque is nice, but most people that did that made between 1.1 and 1.2m/h and yet, they couldn't hold it for a long time (and it is rare people get all 6)

Anyway, perhaps we should change it and not consider the othe players that didn't beneficiate from this (that is what radu made with yeti : only a bunch of people were able to make a lot of money on them before he made them stronger, so the people getting to thoses levels were not able to make it aswell whereas the strong players that already made a lot of cash on them were still able to continue ;):) ........)

Things change, and pretty often they change for a reason. The fact that other people were able to profit from it before is good for them, but should not justify a change for future (or even current) players at those levels to not be made.

Hey... it's almost like real life! :D

how would you like it if IRL the rules (aka law) would change everyday ? one day if you employ 10 people u get tax reduce and the next day you don't have them anymore ? Come on, things should be stable so you can PLAN something. or what if one day you are allowed to build higher buildings, u do it then law changes and ur project goes down and everything is messed up

you ppl, so jelous that ppl like me and others actually used the tinf perk to our advantage, and now trying to shoot us down.. when you spend that 7 precious pps, it is worth that 3.5mgc. EP/Beth Cave/and some pk maps/II is all we got to multi train i.e tinf perk, if you wanted exp liek this you spend the expensive amount on hes/srs because it's alot more expensive then your average normal training. tinf is just for fast exp in little time, we get no drops from this either, so it's exp ---> time to keep spawn/gc/resources. and only rarely can someone get 6x feros...

so instead of making it non-multi why don't any of you spend them 7pps and see how it works for you.. :)

yes :( people don't like the tinf perk, but its an investement. anyway please don't get the tinf perk all, it sucks, thats why i took it !

TINF perk or not it doesnt really make any differance, As far as I can tell (and I maybe wrong)

you are wrong :) - with 12i + tinf i block good dcw - and you know what ? this is simple maths : to block as good as me get 36i mini : 12+7 = 19 & 19<36. 36-19 = 17 pp saved.

Make the cave un-TINF-able :P or just take whatever extra feros they have when other spawns are occupied and ignore any lame remarks.

make cave unTINFable wow, so you think people that took tinf just to multi there won't be in a bad position ? imo give people back their tinf pps - remove the perk and make the map single if its the case.

Edited by Michic0_oL

TINF perk or not it doesnt really make any differance, As far as I can tell (and I maybe wrong)

you are wrong ;) - with 12i + tinf i block good dcw - and you know what ? this is simple maths : to block as good as me get 36i mini : 12+7 = 19 & 19<36. 36-19 = 17 pp saved.

Lol you miss understood me TK (and ignored the end of the sentence), I know Tinf makes a big differance for training :)

I ment Tinf doesnt make a differance to me in this thread, there are plenty of people without the perk who still take multiple spawns, so just pointing the finger at players with Tinf and the Xp they get is wrong.

Its players attitudes (both those with and without Tinf) thats the problem not the perk

Edited by conavar

you are wrong ;) - with 12i + tinf i block good dcw - and you know what ? this is simple maths : to block as good as me get 36i mini : 12+7 = 19 & 19<36. 36-19 = 17 pp saved.

Lol you miss understood me TK, I know Tinf makes a big differance for training :)

I ment Tinf doesnt make a differance to me in this thread, there are plenty of people without the perk who still take multiple spawns, so just pointing the finger at players with Tinf and the Xp they get is wrong.

Its players attitudes (both those with and without Tinf) thats the problem not the perk

just give everybody lvl 178 a/d and fuck it ! i give up :D

exactly tk, tinf is a investment, and no way in hell can anyone else get over 1m xp p/h without tinf.

you can :) but you would need 48i and very low CL (combat level) - there is 2 other places than bethel where you can make 1+m /H no, 3 other places ;)

edit : maybe 4 other places, i didn't try multi ww yet :] but i don't think u get 1m/h there only 4 fc

Edited by Michic0_oL

Why are you banging on about tinf? This thread has nothing to do with tinf....

This thread is about peoples' attitudes in that cave, it's about the reasons summoning exp was changed (what's the point if there's a place ingame where you can do the same without summons). Besides, there are plenty of places for you to take advantage of your perk depending on your levels (EP, bethel outsides, thel outsides, thel caves for example).

;)

keep your CL low then and you train multi, don't try to wreck it for rest of it because you can't do it yourself..

how would you like it if IRL the rules (aka law) would change everyday ? one day if you employ 10 people u get tax reduce and the next day you don't have them anymore ? Come on, things should be stable so you can PLAN something. or what if one day you are allowed to build higher buildings, u do it then law changes and ur project goes down and everything is messed up

Do you hunt feros in real life? Do you ever go to a busy city where people have caps with green letters and red letters printed on them and when you get there, the people with the red lettered caps all attack you?

This isn´t real life, it´s a fantasy realm. A Beta fantasy realm even. Things can change.

Besides, it's just a suggestion, and I'm just giving my opinion.

edit: though while I'm at it.. yes TK, people like you are another reason why the feros cave should be singlecombat ;)

Edited by dilloesional

You still don't get the point do you?

Yeah I can't multi-train feros because my CL is too high but that's because I'm not a pure fighter and I'm not going to set up my char just to train like a pure fighter... I can still multi chims if I feel like multi so that's fine by me. The problem with bethel cave is that the spawns are so close together that as soon as someone who is below ignore level comes along you have to constantly serp the spawn you're training on when it engages them, it's a pain in the ass. And to top it all off most (not all) are mardy about you doing so.... ;)

EDIT: As I said, there are loads of other places to multi train if you want to.

Edited by FatboyJaxx

are there lots of other places to multi train feros? not 2 but 3+ ? i don't think so..

Should there be? All other creatures you can multi give less exp than feros (single spawn for single spawn)..

And iirc (may be wrong) but you can do that in thel which is fine because there should be risk involved to get that much exp. Even if you can't get 3 feros on you in thel I'm sure you could get 2 feros and a couple fluff easy enough.

WORST idea ever... and i would like to point out that those who say yes have alredy useing there multy abilitys till then no longer multy att

i would vote HELL no

TINF perk or not it doesnt really make any differance, As far as I can tell (and I maybe wrong) its not the Xp that is the problem, but certain players attitudes. They think they have a god given right to 4,5 or 6 spawns to the detriment of other players, who just like them want to play the game, and god forbid that someone should actually have the nerve to ask them to share.

Im quite happy for it to stay multi......... if players moved away from the " me me me " attitude and thought about others as well.

Well said. What players achieved in invasions (additional feros there) serves a few who live and multi there 24/7 and they haven't learned yet to share.

Same goes for chims training with hyperbags full of supplies.

There should be a time limit after which a trainer is being teleported from feros cave to IP lol :pickaxe: making the spawn free for others. :P

1. Well said. What players achieved in invasions (additional feros there) serves a few who live and multi there 24/7 and they haven't learned yet to share.

2. Same goes for chims training with hyperbags full of supplies.

There should be a time limit after which a trainer is being teleported from feros cave to IP lol :pickaxe: making the spawn free for others. :P

1. that is not all, only some greedy people.

2. it is called planning ahead. people shouldn't be punished for using their heads. :S

Sounds like you both had a case with spawn hogs, it's normal for single spawns also, ever visited Melinis ogre spawn lately ? :)

who said all the player tht traing with 3+ feros have TINF? lots of them sacrifice lots of hes/srs and when you walk up to them asking for 1 they say ''No''.. just make tht cave single combat :P....

Edit:

WORST idea ever... and i would like to point out that those who say yes have alredy useing there multy abilitys till then no longer multy att

i would vote HELL no

No you are just to greedy and want to power lvl passed every one else cause you abilities to train 5 feros cause they atk you :pickaxe:

~SenZ

Edited by SenZon

No you are just to greedy and want to power lvl passed every one else cause you abilities to train 5 feros cause they atk you :whistle:

~SenZ

You could also make build, that feroses attacks you. I don't see what's the problem here. Everyone can go and train those feroses themselves if they just wanted. Also if people start crying that you are stealing their spawn, just don't care and keep "serping". At least I'd do so in that situation.

2. it is called planning ahead. people shouldn't be punished for using their heads. :S

That would be true if number of spawns was unlimited or at least significantly larger. Is that proper that for instance RoT, EP, Bethel and partly Mel sometimes become 1-player training ground? By standing on a bag, with all chims that wander on the map pinned to you, and healing them that they never die you either force others to serp you or go elsewhere.

Sounds like you both had a case with spawn hogs, it's normal for single spawns also, ever visited Melinis ogre spawn lately ? :whistle:

Actually I do not have one. If feros are taken I go for fluffs, if fluffs are taken as well I go either for cyclops or fight chims with sword, no problem. I can as well go ranging, mixing, crafting, engineering, harving instead. It is about attitude of spawn hoggers rather than about treining, spawns, etc. ;) I'm sure no one would suggest any changes if they were nice and share when others come instead of saying that reducing feros on them from 6 to 5 ruins their training lol

and i would like to point out that those who say yes have alredy useing there multy abilitys till then no longer multy att

Lies.

Myself and other names who said yes were well beyond the feros att CL limit well before this cave even existed.

For a long time the only non-PK feros in EL we 5 spawns in NRM. Now there's those 5 and 6 in a small cave.

Even with the cave non-multi, people would earn a lot more exp p/h than most ever did in NRM.

The fact some of you are crying about losing your easy 1mil+ exp p/h is pretty appalling ...and dont try any BS "oh ppl could always make that exp on multi chims"; multi-chims rips through sooo much more HE/SR/AE than multi feros does, it doesn't compare.

Do you hunt feros in real life? Do you ever go to a busy city where people have caps with green letters and red letters printed on them and when you get there, the people with the red lettered caps all attack you?

This isn´t real life, it´s a fantasy realm. A Beta fantasy realm even. Things can change.

Besides, it's just a suggestion, and I'm just giving my opinion.

edit: though while I'm at it.. yes TK, people like you are another reason why the feros cave should be singlecombat :icon13:

this isn't real life but nevertheless u need stable rules for everything to be ok. you buy 100k fe and tomorro we change all formulas and fe aren't fo any use anymore, would u like it ? its the same thing here.

and make map single because of people like me ? lol, do I multi in bethel feros ? ;) i don't think so :-)