Eternal Lands Official Forums
FatboyJaxx

Make bethel cave single combat.

Well, the title says it all but I'll give my reasons here in the post.

1. Being multi, with spawns so close together you often have people being auto-att'd by the spawn you're training on which can cause arguments.

2. You were never meant to be able to get exp as fast as you can in there (Some say millions/h).

3. Even summons were changed so that you didn't get normal exp from them so people couldn't mass multi train.

Well, I think I've made my point, and I'm sure there's plenty of people who will flame me for suggesting this, but go ahead, there are a lot who would agree that this should be changed. :D

Any further thoughts are welcomed.

Agreed :D . I hate those multi-trainers who cry cry and cry when 1 of their 4+ feros gets serped. :D

Radu, they make too much xp! Make it single combat. :P

I did get at up to 1.4m/h as I trained there, which is imo a way too high.

I completely agree on making it single combat.

Are maybe leave it multi but a LOT more dangerous so that it's not safe in there unless you have a team of people

I did get at up to 1.4m/h as I trained there, which is imo a way too high.

I completely agree on making it single combat.

Are maybe leave it multi but a LOT more dangerous so that it's not safe in there unless you have a team of people

That wont help that much IMO.

Put 20 gob spawns in one place and ppl who can train on 20 gobs on a multi map will go there.

Put 20 ogres in one place and only ppl who can train on 20 ogres on a multi map will go there.

Put 20 dragons in one place and the place will be empty.

I doubt, that ppl will go to such places, when they can find other places, where they can easily train on the same creature without the risk of getting gangbanged.

Piper

I agree and bethel itself too please :P

Pretty much what I have been saying for months, but normaly just get shot down by other players... "omgz it ruin my training"

To Quote a guildie: "People try to claim the whole map as a spawn"

Or

Leave it multi but relocate half the spawns to somewhere else

The 6 Feros are to close together, so maybe leave the 2 end spawns there, and move the other 4 somewhere else. Maybe somewhere like Arius

Could also move two of the Dcw to somewhere like GP (which has a stronger chim there anyway,so it wont cause anyone more problems)

Edited by conavar

I agree and bethel itself too please :P

Best ever idea

Or prevent healing of monsters.. so they would be killed much faster

I think Feros should have 5 Health, 50-150 damage, and they should randomly cast harm and mana drain. That way Bethel cave can remain multi-combat :P

I came into the cave tonight and Lelugo had 5 on him, i grabbed one and he called me a n00b and a serper (i had no sword) :P

Edited by Ozmondius

I could still profit hugely from the cave staying as it is, but I support this idea. Certain people really do claim the entire cave as being 1 spawn, and their excuse? `I am multitrainer, I need all.´

Would prefer to see some of the feros in different maps, a bit more spread out over C2 (though a few on C1 would be cool :P)

Edited by dilloesional

I never trained multi on anything... I appreciate the attack exp verry much. If this cave were single combat that would not have meant any difference in the exp/hour I would have gotten there. So I guess its not such a big deal if it were to be changed. :P

(note: on the pk server a/d is capped so there is no advantage in getting 100 def and still be stuck @ 90 att orso)

Edited by ProHibited

Leave it multi, with I Can't Dance perk being automatically assigned to the player for each additional feros he fights above one.

It is ridiculous when some people hold a grudge against you for claiming one of 6 feros they multitrain.

It is ridiculous when some people hold a grudge against you for claiming one of 6 feros they multitrain.

go somewhere else.

anyway now to be serious, radu should have done that since the start, but he thought that by lowering auto attack combat level, people would not be able to multi train, in fact they are. Now the problem is that it wouldn't be fair for the other players that thoses before them were able to do such a training. 1.4m/h sque is nice, but most people that did that made between 1.1 and 1.2m/h and yet, they couldn't hold it for a long time (and it is rare people get all 6)

Anyway, perhaps we should change it and not consider the othe players that didn't beneficiate from this (that is what radu made with yeti : only a bunch of people were able to make a lot of money on them before he made them stronger, so the people getting to thoses levels were not able to make it aswell whereas the strong players that already made a lot of cash on them were still able to continue :P:D ........)

go somewhere else.

anyway now to be serious, radu should have done that since the start, but he thought that by lowering auto attack combat level, people would not be able to multi train, in fact they are. Now the problem is that it wouldn't be fair for the other players that thoses before them were able to do such a training. 1.4m/h sque is nice, but most people that did that made between 1.1 and 1.2m/h and yet, they couldn't hold it for a long time (and it is rare people get all 6)

Anyway, perhaps we should change it and not consider the othe players that didn't beneficiate from this (that is what radu made with yeti : only a bunch of people were able to make a lot of money on them before he made them stronger, so the people getting to thoses levels were not able to make it aswell whereas the strong players that already made a lot of cash on them were still able to continue :D :D ........)

So we keep this multi cave, and I get my own yeti spawn which I can box and which drops tit cuisses ? :P

go somewhere else.

Anyway, perhaps we should change it and not consider the othe players that didn't beneficiate from this (that is what radu made with yeti : only a bunch of people were able to make a lot of money on them before he made them stronger, so the people getting to thoses levels were not able to make it aswell whereas the strong players that already made a lot of cash on them were still able to continue :P:D ........)

Things change, and pretty often they change for a reason. The fact that other people were able to profit from it before is good for them, but should not justify a change for future (or even current) players at those levels to not be made.

Hey... it's almost like real life! :D

Edited by dilloesional

ffs, make it single combat plz.. i hate these ppl that get pissed cuz you take 1 of there 6 feros

Then maybe it needs to be multi PK?

The problem with making it PK is that at peak times very few would use it (possibly only the strongest feros trainers who can't multi train anyway) and at dead times you'd have one person training there on their own constantly because their timezone is different to most people's or they simply keep strange hours because they work late, have no life etc etc. ;)

Also, these spawns were purchased by players in exchange for points earned in invasions in order to give trainers more non-PK spawns, there are already some PK feros spawns in thelinor which are occasionally used....

However, I can think of a way your "make it dangerous" idea could work but it would require other changes and not fit the location. You could lower yeti ignore lvl to the same as feros and have a few of them wandering around. Then again, bethel is a desert map so it hardly fits too well and would require the change in ignore lvls.

So with these things considered I honestly it would be easier to just make it single combat...

I'm not trying to shoot down any ideas and any thoughts on what I've said are appreciated. :)

Edit: Small additions.

Edited by FatboyJaxx

you ppl, so jelous that ppl like me and others actually used the tinf perk to our advantage, and now trying to shoot us down.. when you spend that 7 precious pps, it is worth that 3.5mgc. EP/Beth Cave/and some pk maps/II is all we got to multi train i.e tinf perk, if you wanted exp liek this you spend the expensive amount on hes/srs because it's alot more expensive then your average normal training. tinf is just for fast exp in little time, we get no drops from this either, so it's exp ---> time to keep spawn/gc/resources. and only rarely can someone get 6x feros...

so instead of making it non-multi why don't any of you spend them 7pps and see how it works for you.. ;)

you ppl, so jelous that ppl like me and others actually used the tinf perk to our advantage, and now trying to shoot us down.. when you spend that 7 precious pps, it is worth that 3.5mgc. EP/Beth Cave/and some pk maps/II is all we got to multi train i.e tinf perk, if you wanted exp liek this you spend the expensive amount on hes/srs because it's alot more expensive then your average normal training. tinf is just for fast exp in little time, we get no drops from this either, so it's exp ---> time to keep spawn/gc/resources. and only rarely can someone get 6x feros...

so instead of making it non-multi why don't any of you spend them 7pps and see how it works for you.. :)

Agreed, even I don't have TINF perk (yet) and not training feroses ;)

Is someone has 2 feros and the other feros are taken IMO you are not serping if you take one, one player, one spawn. Same for Bethal. If I am training and someone wants one and I have several feel free to kill one for your training, I do like to know that is what you are doing thou ;))

If you kill them all thou I feel that is serping or even more then 50%. If you kill them just to ruin my training amd you are not training them then exspect a return of the favor along with your guildies.

I have no problem with thing staying the same way as they are now myself. I have a problem with people saying "you serped my spawn" when they had them all and you had none and you take one.

Can not please all the people and no matter what happens some will be pissed.

AttilaTHeHun

Edited by Inglor