Eternal Lands Official Forums
sasuke_uchiha

Naruto

Nice Curse Seal Released Sasuke siggy :P

Edit: Sorry, but I'm more into Bleach, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho (Probably misspelled... been a while since I watched it :) ), and Ruroni Kenshin.

Edited by Airakose

I love Yu Yu (and you spelt it right ^^). Sorry, just putting it out there... I was a fan of Naruto, but then it just got confusing. Yu Yu on the other hand... Is amazing. :P

Naruto is my fav show i allways make shure i "NEVER" miss a single ep

i hav watched it ever since it came out,

i also think sakura just keeps getting hotter and hotter :P

i like nejji and sasuke, they r bolth AWSOME!!

Oh! heres a really good naruto fan club :)

www.narutocentral.com

and btw what is Yu Yu?

Edited by sasuke_uchiha

Edit: Sorry, but I'm more into Bleach, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho (Probably misspelled... been a while since I watched it :) ), and Ruroni Kenshin.

[/quote

ya, u probley missed the big fight and the eps b 4 that, but sasuke was givin a curse mark by Orochimaru and him and naruto had an AWSOME battle and im not shure but i think naruto allmost died,, actually they bolth allmost died

Yu Yu is one of those kick bash scream demon fighting animes. It's almost as old as me, but the story line and the characters are just so likeable... Chances are you'd like it too, not about ninjas but Yusuke is hilarious and loveable. :)Plenty of good fighting scenes and whatnot... and the writer married the writer of Sailor Moon! :P

</end fangirl rant>

I have to say though, my favourite Naruto episode is where they try to see what's underneath Kakashi's mask... Good fun. ^^

lol im waiting now for more naruto episodes to be out, watched all

also saw death note(kira dead :P ) and alot of yuyu...im not really into bleach though

what i hate about thoses tv shows is that i can't stop watching if i start i have to see the whole season, on internet i saw like 0->ep 160+ bleach in 2 weeks (20 mins /ep i think) on internet ^^ but naruto is nice too :P

also saw death note(kira dead :) ) and alot of yuyu...im not really into bleach though

what r u talking about? new naruto eps come out every saturday night :|

I believe they're talking about the japanese Naruto, with subs. I think Shipuuden has stopped being released or translated for a while... Idk, I haven't been keeping up with it ^^' Got to epi 5 and realized its the same stuff as the original Naruto.

Yu Yu is one of those kick bash scream demon fighting animes. It's almost as old as me, but the story line and the characters are just so likeable... Chances are you'd like it too, not about ninjas but Yusuke is hilarious and loveable. :)Plenty of good fighting scenes and whatnot... and the writer married the writer of Sailor Moon! :D

Yu Yu Hakusho is older than me by 3 years :pickaxe: But its great ^^

Edit: Sorry, but I'm more into Bleach, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho (Probably misspelled... been a while since I watched it :P ), and Ruroni Kenshin.

ya, u probley missed the big fight and the eps b 4 that, but sasuke was givin a curse mark by Orochimaru and him and naruto had an AWSOME battle and im not shure but i think naruto allmost died,, actually they bolth allmost died

I did see the eps that lead up to that fight :) I know who cursed sasuke, why he released the curse seal that kakashi placed on him, and that Naruto almost died while sasuke only got a cut on his headband. Chidori vs Rasengan was pretty cool :)

Edited by Airakose

What really gets on my tits about the current Naruto episodes...

Naruto trains like hardcore to master wind-style rasengan...

and what do Sakura and Sai do? Sit and their asses and watch over Naruto...seriously those guys should be training their asses off too lol.

Anyway, can't wait to see where Itachi kills Orichimaru and saves his brother Sasuke from his curse.

The next few episodes will see Naruto kill Kazuka and Shikimaru (who's a badass btw) "kill" Hidan.

PS: I've watched one episode of the Americanised version and its CRAP...(Yes they cut lotsa things out and the voice acting sucks)

*ALWAYS watch the subbed original version of any anime - its a rule that any decent anime fan will know*

Edited by MagpieLee

What really gets on my tits about the current Naruto episodes...

Naruto trains like hardcore to master wind-style rasengan...

and what do Sakura and Sai do? Sit and their asses and watch over Naruto...seriously those guys should be training their asses off too lol.

Anyway, can't wait to see where Itachi kills Orichimaru and saves his brother Sasuke from his curse.

The next few episodes will see Naruto kill Kazuka and Shikimaru (who's a badass btw) "kill" Hidan.

PS: I've watched one episode of the Americanised version and its CRAP...(Yes they cut lotsa things out and the voice acting sucks)

*ALWAYS watch the subbed original version of any anime - its a rule that any decent anime fan will know*

lol i havnt seen the ones with *sal* i think his name is sal, but anyway, sakura has been working, shes been becoming a medical ninja, and if youve seen the 3rd movie ull c how far shes came :whistle:

also saw death note(kira dead ;) ) and alot of yuyu...im not really into bleach though

well i couldnt wait for the episodes, so i start reading em on onemanga.com, every sunday new chapter comes out, waiting for new :icon13:

also saw death note(kira dead :D ) and alot of yuyu...im not really into bleach though

well i couldnt wait for the episodes, so i start reading em on onemanga.com, every sunday new chapter comes out, waiting for new ;)

I get the feeling that he is a newbie fan of Naruto.

I mean...he said that Sakura is becoming a medical ninja...

...err she already IS a medical ninja.

You must still be stuck in non-shippuuden mode. :icon13:

also saw death note(kira dead :D ) and alot of yuyu...im not really into bleach though

well i couldnt wait for the episodes, so i start reading em on onemanga.com, every sunday new chapter comes out, waiting for new ;)

I get the feeling that he is a newbie fan of Naruto.

I mean...he said that Sakura is becoming a medical ninja...

...err she already IS a medical ninja.

You must still be stuck in non-shippuuden mode. :icon13:

I am "NOT" a newb at neruto,,,I no more about naruto that most ppl,,,even u,,,i was just saying she is praticing at being a medical ninja

in other words "she hasnt mastered it"

i have seen every single ep of the regular series so im not a newb :s

and no i havnt seen the shippuuden series for the simple fact that i dave "Dialup"

Edited by sasuke_uchiha

I no more about naruto that most ppl,,,even u,,,i was just saying she is praticing at being a medical ninja

and no i havnt seen the shippuuden series for the simple fact that i dave "Dialup"

Do you honestly think that you know more then someone, you haven't seen any of the newer series? And yet you want to make a bold statement?

LOL I'm going to debate with someone about Naruto who hasn't seen any of the newer series or read any of the manga...Dailup or not

You have a lot to catch up on...there's 84 episodes that you're behind on. I suggest you catch up with the rest of us. :icon13:

If it makes you happy, then I'll just pretend you know more then me k? ;)

I no more about naruto that most ppl,,,even u,,,i was just saying she is praticing at being a medical ninja

Do you honestly think that you know more then someone, you haven't seen any of the newer series? And yet you want to make a bold statement?

LOL I'm going to debate with someone about Naruto who hasn't seen any of the newer series or read any of the manga...Dailup or not

You have a lot to catch up on...there's 84 episodes that you're behind on. I suggest you catch up with the rest of us. :icon13:

If it makes you happy, then I'll just pretend you know more then me k? ;)

.....................................................no comment...................................................

www.anime-media.com

bleach releases every wednesday, gundam at sunday, naruto at friday. subs take about a day

besides those there are loads of other series on it.

too bad they stopped making Devil may cry and Hellsing, only animes i watch ;/

Edited by Hardcore

http://www.animeepisodes.net/index/

Cool site for anime.. I used to watch Prince of Tennis alot on that site lolz...and I miss Yu yu hakasho :) Ruroni Kenshin and Yu yu imo were the best anime shows ever created. I like naruto but I skipped to shippuden since I was confused at episode 180 or something :)